What's new

What's in your Gun Locker?

Really??as KHi main tu price kafi hai anyway its an nice gun to have in collection btw envy your collection if anytime u share the pics dont forget to tag me esp wanna see those old double barrels
actually I have this gun, plus few old English double barrel guns of my grandpa made in England, and two Turkish guns, I actually hate guns , the the nornico 233 is around 200 k pkr , some one told me thats why I wanted to know about it,

No doubt nice gun never faced any FTF or FTE issue even got my reservation about rotating barrel but it works like charm.not a gun for those who are looking for CC
I have a Stoegar Cougar 8000f (image for reference, i have it stock so looks just like it) its reliable and accurate, i love it :)

stoeger_cougar8000_enhanced001.jpg

http://www.beretta.com/en/stoeger-cougar-8000/

No doubt nice gun never faced any FTF or FTE issue even got my reservation about rotating barrel but it works like charm.not a gun for those who are looking for CC

Never had any FTF or FTE and i am a very careless person when it comes to timely oiling and since prices of bullets have gone sky high i havent been to range in ages but still it fires :D

yup it's not a CC gun, it's quiet bulky but fits like a glove in hands, i wanted (and still am in love) with CZ Duty but it was out of my budget at that time (around 8 years or so back) now the prices of these weapons have gone so up that one cannot even think about purchasing them, i got mine for around 55k and now it retails for around 180k :crazy:

Really??as KHi main tu price kafi hai anyway its an nice gun to have in collection btw envy your collection if anytime u share the pics dont forget to tag me esp wanna see those old double barrels

sir nornico 233 is just under my bed and old English and new turkish guns are at my fram house I will post their pic and tag you,

no doubt great gun but for double tap need to change the grip (big hands).CZ is pure love i tried for CZ Rami 2075 but dealer not ready to sale as got 25 years old Balochistan all Pakistan most avoid book license missed for just 75K heard these days around 180K :(
180 u quote is of stoeger couger ??last year i check was around 95K :o:
Never had any FTF or FTE and i am a very careless person when it comes to timely oiling and since prices of bullets have gone sky high i havent been to range in ages but still it fires :D

yup it's not a CC gun, it's quiet bulky but fits like a glove in hands, i wanted (and still am in love) with CZ Duty but it was out of my budget at that time (around 8 years or so back) now the prices of these weapons have gone so up that one cannot even think about purchasing them, i got mine for around 55k and now it retails for around 180k :crazy:

Thanx mate grandfather had some sab gai 1947 main he bought for 2500RS back than so u can get an idea kiya cheez hogi :)
sir nornico 233 is just under my bed and old English and new turkish guns are at my fram house I will post their pic and tag you,

no doubt great gun but for double tap need to change the grip (big hands).CZ is pure love i tried for CZ Rami 2075 but dealer not ready to sale as got 25 years old Balochistan all Pakistan most avoid book license missed for just 75K heard these days around 180K :(
180 u quote is of stoeger couger ??last year i check was around 95K :o:

Thanx mate grandfather had some sab gai 1947 main he bought for 2500RS back than so u can get an idea kiya cheez hogi :)
hmmmm that must a big collector item, this is mine normico
IMG_20190417_014624.jpg

About it i hope some expert would help u as i don't see or use any nornico on AK plateforum only AR 15 ones.u got farmhouse means ease in firing practice??
bro I was referring to your garndpas gun as collector item , and yes at our farm plenty of open space for practice, but the best result and hit on target I ever got was with WWR2 gun US caliber. 30m1, all 8 bullets in one inch circle in NCC,(first prize)and with w. c short gun a running rabid dog from 100 yards,

Very nice keep in practice also helps a lot ask your home dept of province about bump stock its nice addition only if laws permit .I asked here in sindh unki samjh hi nahi aaya what i was talking about:rofl:
bro I was referring to your garndpas gun as collector item , and yes at our farm plenty of open space for practice, but the best result and hit on target I ever got was with WWR2 gun US caliber. 30m1, all 8 bullets in one inch circle in NCC,(first prize)and with w. c short gun a running rabid dog from 100 yards,

Very nice keep in practice also helps a lot ask your home dept of province about bump stock its nice addition only if laws permit .I asked here in sindh unki samjh hi nahi aaya what i was talking about:rofl:
I am also in Sindh , well in Sindh you don't need to ask for permission if you ask for you don't get and if you do it you won't be asked,:hitwall::sniper::chilli:

u perfectly sum up the sindh situation :rofl: than check for ak plate forum myself too got russian 222 in this but issue like yrs its folding stock :(
I am also in Sindh , well in Sindh you don't need to ask for permission if you ask for you don't get and if you do it you won't be asked,:hitwall::sniper::chilli:

u perfectly sum up the sindh situation :rofl: than check for ak plate forum myself too got russian 222 in this but issue like yrs its folding stock :(
actually I am not very fond of guns I really really hate them , all that me and my Bro,s have are due to some necessity year ago , now to me they just seem a burden , it's quite peace now in area where we have to move ,

Theek hai bhai jab phenk rahy hu call me main aa ky sab ly jaon ga :) kiya baat karty hu bhai not saying to love it but keep it as deterrent for u and you family its never mean to fire it on anyone just showing it or fire in air will get desired results
actually I am not very fond of guns I really really hate them , all that me and my Bro,s have are due to some necessity year ago , now to me they just seem a burden , it's quite peace now in area where we have to move ,

forgot to update the thread.....received couple of small parts for my buildView attachment 553671
received Adjustable low profile gas block along with Gas tube......received Lower Small Parts buid kit that includes pivot pins, springs etc.... ordered the Upper and lower receivers from a Peshawar manufacturer, hope fully will be ready by next week :)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom