What's new

What's in your Gun Locker?

m16 BCG is better. Due to heavier weight it will shell out cheaper ammo like a charm.
That's what I have on my AR. Its chrome with a matching bolt.Easier to clean too. Its legal to have a full auto Bolt carried on a AR.This probably has nothing to do with your query though!
If this gives you any idea i took some pics of the lower receiver yesterday.
20190315_151347.jpg
20190315_151338.jpg
20190315_151354.jpg
as you can see it has the option for full auto on the reciever but it doesn't work so might have to change the trigger group.

If this gives you any idea i took some pics of the lower receiver yesterday.View attachment 546568 View attachment 546569 View attachment 546570as you can see it has the option for full auto on the reciever but it doesn't work so might have to change the trigger group.
On your receiver just above the fire selector, there is a hole called sear hole. Only full auto/m16 have that. You ll just need the FA trigger and the FA Bolt carrier to make it go boom full speed.A lot of AR receivers have that full auto marking but are not. It has to have that hole on top.
In any case, u could get very close to full auto if you fired Ar from your waist and look the trigger finger and thumb thru the belt loop.
AR VS FA Bolt Carrier:
media.nl

If this gives you any idea i took some pics of the lower receiver yesterday.View attachment 546568 View attachment 546569 View attachment 546570as you can see it has the option for full auto on the reciever but it doesn't work so might have to change the trigger group.
Brother this is the picture of Trigger group that resides in Lower Receiver, ....you need to take picture of bolt carrier group which is in Upper receiever......bcg is after the charging handle....just take a picture of internals parts of Upper receiver....

m16 BCG is better. Due to heavier weight it will shell out cheaper ammo like a charm.
That's what I have on my AR. Its chrome with a matching bolt.Easier to clean too. Its legal to have a full auto Bolt carried on a AR.This probably has nothing to do with your query though!
Yep....and i was lucky to pick up a FN bcg....although slightly used but am fine with it.....it looks good .....here in Pakistan we have nato green tips anyway....so there is no issue of light ammo ...

Brother this is the picture of Trigger group that resides in Lower Receiver, ....you need to take picture of bolt carrier group which is in Upper receiever......bcg is after the charging handle....just take a picture of internals parts of Upper receiver....

Yep....and i was lucky to pick up a FN bcg....although slightly used but am fine with it.....it looks good .....here in Pakistan we have nato green tips anyway....so there is no issue of light ammo ...
Brother i do know about bolt and carrier group, but wasn't familiar with the terminology "bcg" you could call that my ignorance, hence the confusion.

Brother i do know about bolt and carrier group, but wasn't familiar with the terminology "bcg" you could call that my ignorance, hence the confusion.
no worries brother, was just trying to help you with your issue, I am no expert either, just taught myself about the weapon through the time.....going by the picture of the lower receiver you shared, i can see that you will need the Auto Sear installed too, and may be a change of Hammer too.
3.jpg

help me and confirm which one of the below Hammers you have in your gun.
1.JPG

Note: with all that being said, my humble suggestion do not change it to Auto if the gun is not intend for. It's a waste anyway....other internals can give in too. If you want Full Auto I suggest you swap out the barrel and BCG to the nato ones.

Guys where you rate Nornico 5.54 or simply 223, please tell me any expert,
it's a potent rifle....and reliable.....there are two variants in market, one is stamped CQ-A 5.56 & other is Norinco .223 .... both are same....CQ-A is priced less due to the fact - it is not stamped by Norinco, which somehow is an important thing with pakistani dealers.....but from use pov there is no difference....

it's a potent rifle....and reliable.....there are two variants in market, one is stamped CQ-A 5.56 & other is Norinco .223 .... both are same....CQ-A is priced less due to the fact - it is not stamped by Norinco, which somehow is an important thing with pakistani dealers.....but from use pov there is no difference....
Thanks sir for sharing these informations, I thought this rifle is useless,

Whats the current price they quoted?
actually I have this gun, plus few old English double barrel guns of my grandpa made in England, and two Turkish guns, I actually hate guns , the the nornico 233 is around 200 k pkr , some one told me thats why I wanted to know about it,

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom