What's new

What's in your Gun Locker?

What does it say next to the "19" on the slide? If this is a genuine military issued Glock 19 you are one lucky guy to have it.
It says gen 4,and i am 100% sure this is a military issued because the guy i bought this from (weapons dealer) called me in after two days of when i got this and opened it up and there was small tracker chip, he took it out and broke it infront of me. He said they usually take it out as soon as they get ahold of these weapons but he forgot on this one.
20190309_180214.jpg

It says gen 4,and i am 100% sure this is a military issued because the guy i bought this from (weapons dealer) called me in after two days of when i got this and opened it up and there was small tracker chip, he took it out and broke it infront of me. He said they usually take it out as soon as they get ahold of these weapons but he forgot on this one.View attachment 545284

Wow didn't know the military had tiny tracking chips inside of handguns, but makes sense if they do. The civilian version of this Glock is called the Glock 19X so I was just checking.

Below is the civilian version of the gun you have. Glock 19X there are just a few changes from the military version.
5YHIPEURCBERHPQMKVDEDGYSNM.jpg

Wow didn't know the military had tiny tracking chips inside of handguns, but makes sense if they do. The civilian version of this Glock is called the Glock 19X so I was just checking.

Below is the civilian version of the gun you have. Glock 19X there are just a few changes from the military version.
5YHIPEURCBERHPQMKVDEDGYSNM.jpg
Yup the main difference is between the striker assembly, mine has a toggle switch between full auto and semi. So its a machine pistol.
20190116_135929.jpg

If its on the right(red color) that means its on full auto, if it's on the left than its semi.

Guys buy local turkish and Chinese. Glock is awfully overrated!
Turkish pistols are really good had a zigana for a long time then got bored and sold it to a friend. But glocks are love i am never gonna get over them.:smitten:

Turkish pistols are really good had a zigana for a long time then got bored and sold it to a friend. But glocks are love i am never gonna get over them.:smitten:

What about the Turkish canik tp9.

although striker fired but it does have a fire pin indicator and decoker as well. Beats the glock hands down in function look and price - - - - - -

@Tps43 Meri Glock kab a rahi hai Bhai ?

Sadar sy mil Jay ga Paani khud bhr li :P

What about the Turkish canik tp9.

although striker fired but it does have a fire pin indicator and decoker as well. Beats the glock hands down in function look and price - - - - - -

Sadar sy mil Jay ga Paani khud bhr li :P
Tp9 is good but I've never had an experience with it personally on paper it looks pretty promising, but right now i don't think I'll ever carry one with me because i'm a simple guy don't need a safety or a decocker and a part of why i like glocks is because the're simple to use, one day i might change my mind though but not today.

You hunt with it or is it a range toy?

I am planning to get one in 20 inch 6.5 creedmoor possibly rem 700 or savage and then find a good all metal chassis hopefully that can get me sub moa. I will parade it when I get it :D

That would probably satisfy my long distance shooting fetish.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom