What's new

What's in your Gun Locker?

aby Real wali gun ki baat ho rahi hai ... ese hi thodi border pe jao ga , mai ne mp5 ya glock ki demand kari govt of Pakistan se ..
short of water resources too :D

My M4 collection,
Original colt made in Hartford,CT.
View attachment 545296 View attachment 545297
Spike tactical M4 made in Apopka, FL just bought 2 days ago.View attachment 545299 View attachment 545300
And some collection of different calibres of ammo, 5.56, 5.45, 7.62, 9mm, 30 bore.View attachment 545307 View attachment 545308 View attachment 545310
Enjoy.
That's some bad *** stuff! Lol.
I have shot the Canid tp9sfx those are nice they can take my walther mags too.

You hunt with it or is it a range toy?

I am planning to get one in 20 inch 6.5 creedmoor possibly rem 700 or savage and then find a good all metal chassis hopefully that can get me sub moa. I will parade it when I get it :D

That would probably satisfy my long distance shooting fetish.

Haven't hunted with it yet, but have put in some time at the range. It's a damn laser (Scout).

1911.jpg

Filipino 1911 (RIA)

Wow didn't know the military had tiny tracking chips inside of handguns, but makes sense if they do. The civilian version of this Glock is called the Glock 19X so I was just checking.

Below is the civilian version of the gun you have. Glock 19X there are just a few changes from the military version.
5YHIPEURCBERHPQMKVDEDGYSNM.jpg
actually Gen 4 is different model than the 19X .... more like a Gen - 5.
19x comes with beaver tail, full size Frame like GLock 17 with a shorter Glock 19 slide / barrel

My M4 collection,
Original colt made in Hartford,CT.
View attachment 545296 View attachment 545297
Spike tactical M4 made in Apopka, FL just bought 2 days ago.View attachment 545299 View attachment 545300
And some collection of different calibres of ammo, 5.56, 5.45, 7.62, 9mm, 30 bore.View attachment 545307 View attachment 545308 View attachment 545310
Enjoy.
looking at that M4, I think I need to start working on mine too....I have started to receive some ordered parts, so hoping that by end of April I shall have my AR ready with me (INSHALLAH)

actually Gen 4 is different model than the 19X .... more like a Gen - 5.
19x comes with beaver tail, full size Frame like GLock 17 with a shorter Glock 19 slide / barrel
looking at that M4, I think I need to start working on mine too....I have started to receive some ordered parts, so hoping that by end of April I shall have my AR ready with me (INSHALLAH)
Both of mine are semi auto, they have the option for full auto on the reciever but not the trigger assmebly that supports it is there any way in Pakistani i can buy a full auto trigger and put it in my m4's.

Both of mine are semi auto, they have the option for full auto on the reciever but not the trigger assmebly that supports it is there any way in Pakistani i can buy a full auto trigger and put it in my m4's.
Can you take picture of gun's bcg....need to know if it will take auto sear trigger ..u cn find good machined trigger groups as well as nato ones from karkhano ...main this is bcg...

Edit:

Can you take a look at your BCG and compare it with these, tell me which one your BCG matches too....

main-qimg-b5e3ed3406386297b2d801ef198fe6d8

Last edited:
Can you take picture of gun's bcg....need to know if it will take auto sear trigger ..u cn find good machined trigger groups as well as nato ones from karkhano ...main this is bcg...

Edit:

Can you take a look at your BCG and compare it with these, tell me which one your BCG matches too....

m16 BCG is better. Due to heavier weight it will shell out cheaper ammo like a charm.
That's what I have on my AR. Its chrome with a matching bolt.Easier to clean too. Its legal to have a full auto Bolt carried on a AR.This probably has nothing to do with your query though!

Edit:

Sorry for the late reply was busy and didn't wanna take my babies out of closet, at first i couldn't understand what you meant by bcg (bolt and carrier group) so i was taking pictures of the reciever, so I'll take the pics of bcg and send you most probably by tomorrow.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom