What's new

What's in your Gun Locker?

I tried the Black Hawk 12g shotgun yesterday--serious power and it has as expected considerable kick back.

Well is one of licensed babies i hold, many more in my home town of Mianwali:devil:...

My Armalite AR-15 "Sporter Carbine"

---
I will post some more pics soon but in the meantime please share yours...

You still have it set up like this? How do you like this Ar-15 made by Armalite, I've heard Armalite has had issues with quality. In spite of being the producer of the original Ar.

20140223_132147.jpg
20140223_161824.jpg
Ive never been to Pakistan so never had a gun in my life..but in China i got these things..along with two stun guns

n this one is my personal fav. card knife. its only 14 grams.. lightest knife in the world

Last edited:
Can I get these swords in Pakistan and How much will one cost ?

No idea m still working on it...I wanted to take them back to Saudi Arabia but its not allowed..my radar detector stun gun n high power laser was confiscated at the Saudi airport last month so i asked them if i bring swords with me they were shocked n fined me 300 riyals :D but got no idea about Pakistan..i bought them just for 160 yuans..its very cheap n quality is also very good..

This thread needs some pistol love, so I guess I'll add a couple of mine that I have previously taken pictures of.

1. 9MM Springfield XD 5in Tactical Barrel w/various FMJ and HP ammo

2. Snub-nosed .38 and a Smith & Wesson .357 magnum revolver

3. .45 ACP Springfield XD 4in standard barrel with "Zombie Killer" Green-tipped hollow-point (gimmick but good ammo)

4. 1,000 rounds of .45 ACP delivered by parcel delivery service (not sure if that is common globally?)

Ammo - Copy.jpg

357.jpg

45.jpg

ammo delivery.jpg

So you r the guy who has been hoarding all the ammo :partay:
This thread needs some pistol love, so I guess I'll add a couple of mine that I have previously taken pictures of.

1. 9MM Springfield XD 5in Tactical Barrel w/various FMJ and HP ammo

2. Snub-nosed .38 and a Smith & Wesson .357 magnum revolver

3. .45 ACP Springfield XD 4in standard barrel with "Zombie Killer" Green-tipped hollow-point (gimmick but good ammo)

4. 1,000 rounds of .45 ACP delivered by parcel delivery service (not sure if that is common globally?)

View attachment 19781

View attachment 19782

View attachment 19783

View attachment 19784

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom