What's new

What's in your Gun Locker?

Is that the EOTECH red dot sight with a 4x magnifier?

Last edited:
Is that the EOTECH red dot sight with a 4x magnifier?
Yes , but the magnifier is from Primary Arms Gen 3 & is very good ( not as pricey as the high end ones but very close in glass kwaalty). The magnifier mount cost me more than the magnifier .
In case you are wondering, I am running MK262 for 200 plus yards & Black Hills 50 grain TSX for under yards.
edit: replacing the trigger with Timney 3lbs drop in trigger!
TIM667S_1-500x500.jpg

Last edited:
How's the visibility of the red dot sight at night?

How's the visibility of the red dot sight at night?
Havent tested in the dark yet!
I can always switch out and replace with my aimpoint m3single dot as that one goes way down in intensity settings.
This EOTech has this reticle :
images

Last edited:
I have one of these
Brain1.jpg

One of the most dangerous weapons in the world

Havent tested in the dark yet!
I can always switch out and replace with my aimpoint m3single dot as that one goes way down in intensity settings.
This EOTech has this reticle :
images

What's the exact model number on that Eotech? And did you test it out at night yet? Would like to know how it is at night. Because I've had people tell me the visibility of the reticle is poor at night.

Never mind I think you have the Eotech EXPS 2.

I'm looking at getting a new red dot sight probably aimpoint or Eotech.

Last edited:
@A1Kaid any tips for approaching the PB license acquisition. Money aint a thing but i need the right door with the right connections.

@A1Kaid any tips for approaching the PB license acquisition. Money aint a thing but i need the right door with the right connections.

Son don't you think a softie like yourself should stick to playing with a toy gun instead ? :unsure:

What if you hurt yourself because of the recoil of a PB ? :undecided:

Son don't you think a softie like yourself should stick to playing with a toy gun instead ? :unsure:

What if you hurt yourself because of the recoil of a PB ? :undecided:

Listen up honey, and listen good. This area is for the big boys. These are our Jewels, apart from the south.

Now hurry up off you go to get me a cuppa joe :D

Listen up honey, and listen good. This area is for the big boys. These are our Jewels, apart from the south.

Now hurry up off you go to get me a cuppa joe :D

Of course its for Big Boys not for Geeky little Informants who are so immersed in numbers & their laptops that they don't know from which end the bullet comes out ! :lol:

Now hurry up & go play with your Barbie Dolls or something ! :kiss3:

Of course its for Big Boys not for Geeky little Informants who are so immersed in numbers & their laptops that they don't know from which end the bullet comes out ! :lol:

Now hurry up & go play with your Barbie Dolls or something ! :kiss3:

oh-no-you-didnt.gif

I really can't help you with that. Maybe someone else here can offer you advice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom