What's new

What's in your Gun Locker?

My gun locker contains.....nothing. I don't have a gun locker.

Seriously guys, what's the point of keeping guns at home. Especially automatic weapons?
From what I understand. 1) Pakistan's feel manly keeping guns 2) Security situation demands, when everyone has guns, you can be bullied otherwise.

From what I understand. 1) Pakistan's feel manly keeping guns 2) Security situation demands, when everyone has guns, you can be bullied otherwise.

Correct. That is the only reason i keep guns as well as drive a motor vehicle.

There is nothing manly about it weapon...I carried a weapon for 12 years as part of my profession. Now i keep weapons for self defense because of point No.2.

The AK has its strong points. But being pretty is not one of them. I've fired a few mags of the AK over the years and a lot of 556 and .22 rounds of the m4 and M4 affiliates. Its just such a pleasure to look at that gun.

You should also look at the HK MR762A1; Very stable, shame they cost an arm and a leg in Pakistan. Also people in Pakistan really underestimate the Mossberg 500 and its role as a room clearer and home defense.

Last edited:
nothing fancy but a Stoeger Cougar 8000F which i love :)

I do not see how anyone could find an AK more attractive than a M4. It just baffles me.

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder ..:D

img_1844.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg

Rugged,Reliable,beautiful... Iconic weapon... !

I do not see how anyone could find an AK more attractive than a M4. It just baffles me.

Maybe because some people don't like the woodwork on the gun. I think the M4 is more attractive a lot more modern and accurate as well.

You should also look at the HK MR762A1; Very stable, shame they cost an arm and a leg in Pakistan. Also people in Pakistan really underestimate the Mossberg 500 and its role as a room clearer and home defense.

Only thing left for me to own is either the HK416 or 417. I would definitely prefer the 416.

Just a little add on.. still AK beats M series hands down..

:D

To each his own bud, to each his own.

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder ..:D

View attachment 12505

Rugged,Reliable,beautiful... Iconic weapon... !
Do you have a Ar15 style buffer tube with recoil compensator, or it it a bare 5 pos collapsible stock.

i have been thinking of slapping a vltor buffer tube with a magpul adj stock, but I on my akm, but I keep procrastinating

Back
Top Bottom