What's new

What's in your Gun Locker?

If that news makes circles in the US, then you're gonna witness the ammo shortage again. 22lr is impossible to find. 5-6x markups.
yeah man just purchaed 1000 rds wpa. You never know ppl might start hoarding

yeah man just purchaed 1000 rds wpa. You never know ppl might start hoarding

Over here in Pak, this shit's free for me :D But sure do miss the AR-15s. A Chinese CQ here costs around $2. An AR-15 decked out is around $8k without any optics. Though optics here are cheap thanks to smuggled American military gear :D

Over here in Pak, this shit's free for me :D But sure do miss the AR-15s. A Chinese CQ here costs around $2. An AR-15 decked out is around $8k without any optics. Though optics here are cheap thanks to smuggled American military gear :D
Wow thats dirt cheap bro.

Wow thats dirt cheap bro.

I have seen NATO gear that is nothing short of sex man, shieeeeeeeet. Kevlar/CF gloves, body armors, NV goggles, uniforms, rucksacks. Shit anything other than weapons is available. Even peanuts, spitting tobacco, starbucks coffee, MRE. Shit hahaha. It's heaven.

I have seen NATO gear that is nothing short of sex man, shieeeeeeeet. Kevlar/CF gloves, body armors, NV goggles, uniforms, rucksacks. Shit anything other than weapons is available. Even peanuts, spitting tobacco, starbucks coffee, MRE. Shit hahaha. It's heaven.
hehe i met a guy who was in afghanistan on tour of duty, he was hooked onto naswar. I was like wtf could i have some

Guys just put monies down for 2 licenses. 7.62 and 5.56/.223 :D

Sooo expensive :(

you can still get 7.62 X54R surplus Russian ammo at hundred five dollars for 440 roUndS can.

c104-piss-off-a-liberal-shotgun-dark%20purple-07.jpg

What kind of optics? If you see a Trijicon let me know and find out what power the optic is, if it's 4x32 find out the price and PM me.

I have one of these:
1000x1000.jpg

Way of the samurai all the way. Real men don't need guns.

LOL, are you preparing for a civil war?

Way of the samurai all the way. Real men don't need guns.

:lol: this thread is about gun locker, yeah good luck with that sword. Maybe you can use it against Erdogan's police...

2kUxFr1.jpg

My barrel with A2 Flash Hider.

Back
Top Bottom