What's new

Whats Holding Pakistan Together?

How many in terms of % are you in Pakistan?

All the new (young) Generation...

We have different categories..:

The pan islamists with their ummah crap...

than mixed ones.. Islam+Pak..

The mixed ones are a majority...

People like me... believe the Fatherland is above everything.. religion,family everything... but im also a Baluch nationalist... but ethnic nationalism doesnt stop me from being a Pak Nationalist... Probably a minority... but a growing one..atleast thats what i have observed..

We are growing, as the literacy grows, that is what matters.

• All educated young Pakistanis want a singular identity
  • All of them have the virus of the ideals i stated above
  • Our founding fathers laid out these ideals, now since we are the most educated generation in our history, we can access that information.
  • Young activists like us just have to infect it with factual history and reasoning of our existence....this virus will mutate as a consequence.

I believe that we will be in the majority by the next generation.
90% of Pakistani's on PDF are educated,thats a good thing.:tup:
You should send more students to Turkey,and now with frequent flights between our countries its easier.:tup:
But keep the Kashmiri there,he is nothing but trouble:smokin:

@T-123456

Our fathers and mothers inherited a Pakistan that had been defeated in 1971, then they had to see the country combat in Afghanistan in a preventative war that lasted a decade and a sea of refugees.

We inherited a nuclear power, a country that overcame the Soviet advance in Afghanistan, a country with young population and a growing economy and the most educated Muslim generation of the past 200 years in our region.

Yes we have enormous challenges to face, though we believe that Allah has a purpose for us, therefore we have been given the tools to fabricate a country that our nation deserves. Allah is testing us to our breaking point to check our metallurgy, to separate loyalists from traitors and to show us what we are capable of. Allah has also bestowed blessings upon us by giving us the tools to defeat this situation and come out victorious. So shall we!

People like me... believe the Fatherland is above everything.. religion,family everything... but im also a Baluch nationalist... but ethnic nationalism doesnt stop me from being a Pak Nationalist... Probably a minority... but a growing one..atleast thats what i have observed..
:tup:

As long as our ideals are strong, our will is like that of our Father, we shall prevail. Good things get tough, otherwise they won't be good.

@T-123456

Our fathers and mothers inherited a Pakistan that had been defeated in 1971, then they had to see the country combat in Afghanistan in a preventative war that lasted a decade and a sea of refugees.

We inherited a nuclear power, a country that overcame the Soviet advance in Afghanistan, a country with young population and a growing economy and the most educated Muslim generation of the past 200 years in our region.

Yes we have enormous challenges to face, though we believe that Allah has a purpose for us, therefore we have been given the tools to fabricate a country that our nation deserves. Allah is testing us to our breaking point to check our metallurgy, to separate loyalists from traitors and to show us what we are capable of. Allah has also bestowed blessings upon us by giving us the tools to defeat this situation and come out victorious. So shall we!

I was born in the 90s... when we were sanctioned... (well i didnt know abt any of tht crap when i was a kid)... it was all hunky dorrry... or should i say cool... till shit hit the fan... 2005 massive earthquake... floods, red mosque n the never ending terrorism... n other shit... well **** that... still dont give a shit.. Pretty fuckin happy anyways.. :lol:

In short...
People like him:

k.jpg

Yeah hes a doctor... in "you know where"

I was born in the 90s... when we were sanctioned... (well i didnt know abt any of tht crap when i was a kid)... it was all hunky dorrry... or should i say cool... till shit hit the fan... 2005 massive earthquake... floods, red mosque n the never ending terrorism... n other shit... well **** that... still dont give a shit.. Pretty fuckin happy anyways.. :lol:

People like him:

View attachment 17486

Yeah hes a doctor... in "you know where"

I have been through all that. The good thing is that we made it.

We have pulled the camel out of the door, whats left is its tail ;)

Actually you three are very like how we Turks are,we all have different backgrounds,views approaches to the same goal and eventually we are One.
The best thing is that you guys have a own mind,rest only that you come into positions,enviroments where your voices matter.
You really had alot of,lets say''bad luck''as a nation.
It can only get better.

I have been through all that. The good thing is that we made it.

We have pulled the camel out of the door, whats left is its tail ;)

When i watch TV channels,foriegn media etc... i think im living in somalia... when i go out.... dont even know we are in a state of war... apart from the checkpost (which have sprung up like wild weed in FATA :lol:)

But when i see my countrymen bleeding... which happens almost daily... sometimes i get a tear or 2 in my eyes... or perhaps when i travel to my hometown... when i see the mighty mountain n the shit ... my heart bleeds...

We have turned this paradise into hell..

Actually you three are very like how we Turks are,we all have different backgrounds,views approaches to the same goal and eventually we are One.
The best thing is that you guys have a own mind,rest only that you come into positions,enviroments where your voices matter.
You really had alot of,lets say''bad luck''as a nation.
It can only get better.

tell me about it... after i became an adult... grew up...all i saw was shit hitting the fan.. first the fuckin earthquake.. the fuckin biblical floods... the fuckin talibitches blowin their asses up... more bloods... corruption.. blood? fuckin sick..

excuse my "Baluchi"...:lol:

Last edited:
When i watch TV channels,foriegn media etc... i think im living in somalia... when i go out.... dont even know we are in a state of war... apart from the checkpost (which have sprung up like wild weed in FATA :lol:)

But when i see my countrymen bleeding... which happens almost daily... sometimes i get a tear or 2 in my eyes... or perhaps when i travel to my hometown... when i see the mighty mountain n the shit ... my heart bleeds...

We have turned this paradise into hell..

tell me about it... when i became a man (grew up) .. all i saw was shit hitting the fan.. first the fuckin earthquake.. the fuckin biblical floods... the fuckin talibitches blowin their asses up... more bloods... corruption.. blood? fuckin sick..

excuse my "Baluchi"...
Well you remind me of my youth,i was a real hardazz no talk but action;)

The reality is pretty shitty... nobody gives a ... about the country... they all talk big... waive flags n stuff... talk about nationalism... but dont even want to pay a traffic ticket... :lol:

Thts my country..
It will change,get better dont worry,you should have seen my country in the 80s.

@DESERT FIGHTER - Who is the gentleman in the photograph above ? :what:
Pakistans olympians?

Back
Top Bottom