What's new

Whats Holding Pakistan Together?

And there is no missuse of that?
Is your Islam and that of the TTP the same?
There is only one Islam but why are there so many different interpretations?
his idea was tried and tested and failed. its time to bring some new idea.

And there is no missuse of that?
Is your Islam and that of the TTP the same?
There is only one Islam but why are there so different interpretations?

Of course there is a misuse of that - Thats part & parcel of being Human !

Take the example of Turkish Nationalism; there are those who support it proudly & are respectable & loving to all Non-Ethnic Turks living within Turkiye & would rise up in anger if anyone discriminates between an Ethnic Turk or a Non-Ethnic Turk but there are also a handful of Ultra-Nationalists in who's mind the Kurds, the Bosniaks, the Albanians, the Arabs etc. who live in Turkiye are second class citizens & their languages & customs & traditions need not be respected !

Its not because of Turkish Nationalism - Is it ? No....its because of these Ultra-Nationalists who misuse & misinterpret Turkish Nationalism !

Similar is the case with Islam or Muslim Nationalism in other words !

As for our Islam & the TTP's Islam being the same - Hell No......Hell No !

Thats like saying a Kurd's pride in being a Kurd or adhering to some form of Kurdish Nationalism despite being a proud citizen of Turkiye is the same as the Kurdish Nationalism of the PKK - a terrorist outift !

Its not - Is it ?

And why ? Because people interpret different things differently !

Likewise there are also different kinds of Muslims & different people who interpret Islam differently - the only road or avenue of opportunity therefore open before us is the 'Democratic Rule' - Something which is advocated by the Koran itself !

So I say let the TTP come, let others come as well & let them present their case before the People of Pakistan with each defining Islam as they so please & then letting the People decide with whom they agree with !

However this isn't Pakistani Nationalism or Muslim Nationalism for thats an Idea of where our regional identities should rest with respect to the rest of us & not a Socio-Political-Legal Theory ! :unsure:

Thats another answer,i have two different answers now:undecided::undecided::undecided:

Like?
do you really need your neighbour to be like you? I pefer to be in a mixed place, I know multi-culti is not popular now but I thrive in such env.

Of course there is a misuse of that - Thats part & parcel of being Human !

Take the example of Turkish Nationalism; there are those who support it proudly & are respectable & loving to all Non-Ethnic Turks living within Turkiye & would rise up in anger if anyone discriminates between an Ethnic Turk or a Non-Ethnic Turk but there are also a handful of Ultra-Nationalists in who's mind the Kurds, the Bosniaks, the Albanians, the Arabs etc. who live in Turkiye are second class citizens & their languages & customs & traditions need not be respected !

Its not because of Turkish Nationalism - Is it ? No....its because of these Ultra-Nationalists who misuse & misinterpret Turkish Nationalism !

Similar is the case with Islam or Muslim Nationalism in other words !

As for our Islam & the TTP's Islam being the same - Hell No......Hell No !

Thats like saying a Kurd's pride in being a Kurd or adhering to some form of Kurdish Nationalism despite being a proud citizen of Turkiye is the same as the Kurdish Nationalism of the PKK - a terrorist outift !

Its not - Is it ?

And why ? Because people interpret different things differently !

Likewise there are also different kinds of Muslims & different people who interpret Islam differently - the only road or avenue of opportunity therefore open before us is the 'Democratic Rule' - Something which is advocated by the Koran itself !

So I say let the TTP come, let others come as well & let them present their case before the People of Pakistan with each defining Islam as they so please & then letting the People decide with whom they agree with !

However this isn't Pakistani Nationalism or Muslim Nationalism for thats an Idea of where our regional identities should rest with respect to the rest of us & not a Socio-Political-Legal Theory ! :unsure:
What if the majority chooses the TTP version?
Believe me,Pakistan(current)is not ready for democracy,big mistake(just an opinion).
Btw,i have studied alot about your Grey-Wolf the last weeks and i'm convinced if then you would have been the same as we are.

do you really need your neighbour to be like you? I pefer to be in a mixed place, I know multi-culti is not popular now but I thrive in such env.
Give an idea,you said new ideas needed.

Believe me,Pakistan(current)is not ready for democracy,big mistake(just an opinion).
Btw,i have studied alot about your Grey-Wolf the last weeks and i'm convinced if then you would have been the same as we are.

Give an idea,you said new ideas needed.
the new idea is live together with everybody.. you dont have to have anything common with others to live together.
actually not really a new idea, but new for pakistan... :)

Democracy means not only having the Right to Choose but also the Right to make the Wrong Choices !

I can't take the Right away from the People of Pakistan to decide their Own Future as they see fit just because they don't agree with me because if I did than it isn't a Right but a Privilege afforded to a few - That is not Democracy !

Besides the Majority doesn't remotely agree with the TTP as is evidenced by the absolutely dismal record in the Elections of Religious & Ethnic Parties ! :)

Pakistan has suffered tremendously because some Pakistanis somewhere in the System thought, repeatedly so, that Pakistan wasn't Ready for Democracy !

Democracy is the Life-Blood of any Nation or Civilization - We need that !

Had Our Father lived we would've been Great just like he was ! :(

No,its not @Armstrong stated that allready in post 94.

Leave him be ! :coffee:

He & I - We've never agreed on any serious topic & I don't we're gonna begin now !

@T-123456

Pakistan Nationalism = An inclusive, egalitarian, multi ethnic, multi lingual, multi cultural state where the state or people are integrated into a nation state model, according to the ideals of Islam. Pakistanis are not racists nor they, especially the young ones make a huge deal about their ethnolinguistic identity. Our goal is to create a sense of nationhood that also means that we don't take our minorities as a liability but a responsibility. Pakistani Nationalists like me, @Armstrong @DESERT FIGHTER want a nation where every citizen can relate to a singular egalitarian identity and benefit from a social state. A state that protects their sub cultures and languages.

Since we are not Arabs, Turks, Indians, Persians or Indonesians, our identity is evolving and it means that we have the ability to write the rules. Rest assured Pakistan will not be a enthnosecterian fascist state.

@T-123456

Pakistan Nationalism = An inclusive, egalitarian, multi ethnic, multi lingual, multi cultural state where the state or people are integrated into a nation state model, according to the ideals of Islam. Pakistanis are not racists nor they, especially the young ones make a huge deal about their ethnolinguistic identity. Our goal is to create a sense of nationhood that also means that we don't take our minorities as a liability but a responsibility. Pakistani Nationalists like me, @Armstrong @DESERT FIGHTER want a nation where every citizen can relate to a singular egalitarian identity and benefit from a social state. A state that protects their sub cultures and languages.
How many in terms of % are you in Pakistan?

How many in terms of % are you in Pakistan?

We are growing, as the literacy grows, that is what matters.

• All educated young Pakistanis want a singular identity
  • All of them have the virus of the ideals i stated above
  • Our founding fathers laid out these ideals, now since we are the most educated generation in our history, we can access that information.
  • Young activists like us just have to infect it with factual history and reasoning of our existence....this virus will mutate as a consequence.

I believe that we will be in the majority by the next generation.

Back
Top Bottom