What's new

Whatever

Not true. :coffee:

i remember the movie of Shahrukh Khan (can't remember its name but it had a song Laye wi naa gayi te nibhayi wi na gayi)

Shahrukh Khan married with Rani Mukherjee and that was a love marriage and they pretended to be the happy couple whereas they too had tensions among them :rofl:

There is no fun in the marriage if there is no fight............ Fighting is also a sign of "APNA PANN"

i remember the movie of Shahrukh Khan (can't remember its name but it had a song Laye wi naa gayi te nibhayi wi na gayi)

Shahrukh Khan married with Rani Mukherjee and that was a love marriage and they pretended to be the happy couple whereas they too had tensions among them :rofl:

There is no fun in the marriage if there is no fight............ Fighting is also a sign of "APNA PANN"

The movie was flop and I rest my case your honor

everybody says he is happy with his marriage

but the bitter truth is that almost nobody is happy with their marriage

That's true in vast majority of cases. I have a hard time coming across men happy with marriage. Only a small percentage.

That's true in vast majority of cases. I have a hard time coming across men happy with marriage. Only a small percentage.

indeed :yahoo:

There would be a tiny percentage who are happily married but in most cases peoples are crying :cry::cry::cry:

something funny is going on here..................... I am sitting in the kitchen as i feel comfortable sitting here when i am using computer in the nights............. and there were some peoples fighting outside........... i called the police and in 3-4 minutes a big van of police is just parked outside my house :rofl:

and everybody ran away all of a sudden :rofl:

indeed :yahoo:

There would be a tiny percentage who are happily married but in most cases peoples are crying :cry::cry::cry:

It's a tragedy that in our society no one wants to see people happy. when husdand and wife are happy every one starts to tell the guy that you are affried of your wife as you listen to her and try to break the realtionship.
So many people I know tried to break their wifes according to wishers of her mother and end up divorcing a educated wife so enabling his mother to marry him were she wanted in the first place.(Khala ka ghar)

Last edited:
It's a tragedy that in our society no one wants to see people happy. when husdand and wife are happy every one starts to tell they guy that you are affried of your wife as you listen to her and try to break the realtionship.

1000 and 50% agreed with you :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

It's a tragedy that in our society no one wants to see people happy. when husdand and wife are happy every one starts to tell they guy that you are affried of your wife as you listen to her and try to break the realtionship.

That's not really the problem. I hardly ever come across men in a happy marriage, and that's what other men tell me too about their experiences. From what I see, women are too controlling and want things their way. People talk about men being controlling, I believe women being controlling is far more common.

It's a tragedy that in our society no one wants to see people happy. when husdand and wife are happy every one starts to tell the guy that you are affried of your wife as you listen to her and try to break the realtionship.
So many people I know tried to break their wifes according to wishers of her mother and end up divorcing a educated wife so enabling his mother to marry him were she wanted in the first place (Khala ka ghar) .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom