What's new

Whatever

Hi everyone! :wave:

Is there anybody who loves to travel and visit diffrent countries like me on this forum?:what:

yeah I love to travel, but do not have the budget.

would love to buy one :rofl:

147fcb846a87347f0cf02943585778da.png

mujhey bhi khuch pata chaley key Zaki bro, S.U.R.B sey ye jo chez kharedaney ka keh rahey hain ye hai kiya??????

Is chez ko gun to nahi kehtey!!!!!!!!

mujhey bhi khuch pata chaley key Zaki bro, S.U.R.B sey ye jo chez kharedaney ka keh rahey hain ye hai kiya??????

OOR zaki bhai ko aise hee chahye ...gun:D

Zaki bhai aik sae kaam chul gaye ga na....?

Hi everyone! :wave:

Is there anybody who loves to travel and visit diffrent countries like me on this forum?:what:

Yups dear..I love to travel in India and abroad..my last visit in India was Ajanta ellora caves last weekend.. and last international visit was SFO 6 months ago..

bhai thats "Paani wali Bandook"

You know

When you fire....... to paani nikalta hai :rofl:

aaj SURB 2 baar yeh gun chala kar faragh howa hai.......... he knows what i am talking about :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Go to Poland, its an awesome place, if you need I can give you the number of my friend in there. She is a professional tour guide

:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

i will let you know if i made any such plans to visit poland in future....... for now tell me any person in Norway if you know

bhai thats "Paani wali Bandook"

You know

When you fire....... to paani nikalta hai :rofl:

aaj SURB 2 baar yeh gun chala kar faragh howa hai.......... he knows what i am talking about :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ACHA to aap pani wali Bandook ke baat karr rahe thae

:eek: Kia yeh bhe nahe aap kae pass OMG!!
I couldn't understand you previously ...you meant i am the only one how can Help you in this matter:lol::lol:

yes beta tell me if u need more help.. :bunny:;):P

Uncle .....zaki bhai wants a PANNI WALLI GUN ,he needs your help ......
Can you send him one from mumbai?;)

I am sure He won't use it in any terror attack.

i will let you know if i made any such plans to visit poland in future....... for now tell me any person in Norway if you know

Yes SHE :P
When I am abroad, I hardly make Male friends :P I am not ricky martin you know ;). She is a good belly dancer too, will post her youtube videos later.

I donno anyone in Norway but know someone in Scotland ;)

Back
Top Bottom