What's new

Whatever

han yarr ajkal ese hee mosum chal raha hei....

Boring movie thae, i remember now......aliens stuff and naval fleet in action....teenagers wali kahani sari.

Watch "Perfume: The Story of a Murderer" if you haven't watched it before

Perfume: The Story of a Murderer (2006) - IMDb

Of course, viewers discretion strongly advised and you might have to shut the door before playing the movie :lol:

Watch "Perfume: The Story of a Murderer" if you haven't watched it before

Perfume: The Story of a Murderer (2006) - IMDb

Of course, viewers discretion strongly advised and you might have to shut the door before playing the movie :lol:

yarr ye bhe dekhi hae, female czn ke sath , was recommended by her....lol.
Wonderful movie thee.....Han bachon ke dekhi wale nai.Dekh kaha ap nae.:P

Iss waqt aik unusual case pe update le rha hon.

PIMS mein aik female child pe peit sae surgeon nae 3 manh ka(fetal age) bacha nikala(she was herself 2 or 3 months old)......congratulating the colleagues there.

How unlucky i came back home....lol to watch that bullshit battleship

Good ,it's now in print media as well.

Islamabad: Doctors on Saturday found a foetus when they carried out a surgery on a 3-month old girl in PIMS Hospital.
Doctors suggested an operation after checking on 3 month old Amina as she was suffering from severe stomach pain.
Dr Zaheer Abbasi confirmed to the media that a complete skeleton of human baby was removed from her stomach.

Fetus removed from two-month old baby girl

ISLAMABAD: Doctors have removed a fetus from a two-month old baby girl after a successful three-hour long operation on Saturday, SAMAA reports.

According to details, a two-month old baby girl was admitted at PIMS Hospital on a complaint of what was thought to be a tumor. But doctors after the operation found out that it was a four-month old fetus believed to be girl’s twin brother or sister.

Doctors said that the fetus was removed successfully but the girl is in critical condition and is currently under intensive care. - SAMAA.

Fetus removed from two-month old baby girl :: SAMAA TV ::

Zaki zara thread khol dena mera bhai.

Iss waqt aik unusual case pe update le rha hon.

PIMS mein aik female child pe peit sae surgeon nae 3 manh ka(fetal age) bacha nikala(she was herself 2 or 3 months old)......congratulating the colleagues there.

How unlucky i came back home....lol to watch that bullshit battleship

Good ,it's now in print media as well.

Islamabad: Doctors on Saturday found a foetus when they carried out a surgery on a 3-month old girl in PIMS Hospital.
Doctors suggested an operation after checking on 3 month old Amina as she was suffering from severe stomach pain.
Dr Zaheer Abbasi confirmed to the media that a complete skeleton of human baby was removed from her stomach.

Fetus removed from two-month old baby girl

ISLAMABAD: Doctors have removed a fetus from a two-month old baby girl after a successful three-hour long operation on Saturday, SAMAA reports.

According to details, a two-month old baby girl was admitted at PIMS Hospital on a complaint of what was thought to be a tumor. But doctors after the operation found out that it was a four-month old fetus believed to be girl’s twin brother or sister.

Doctors said that the fetus was removed successfully but the girl is in critical condition and is currently under intensive care. - SAMAA.

Fetus removed from two-month old baby girl :: SAMAA TV ::

Zaki zara thread khol dena mera bhai.

Wow.. Dr Saab what do you say? Probably some problem with Amina was a fetus herself, and a 'twin' fetus formed, not by her side but inside her? How is this even possible?

582598_10151154088230638_1275897864_n.jpg

Hey Zakii, You speek Good Punjabi. I can't utter a single line fluently.

jee achi Punjabi bol leta hon, ammi abbu aur kuch uncles ke saath Punjabi main baat hoti hai is liye koi problem nahi hai! Jaisa ke Baba Abrar-ul-Haq Sahab ne is song main farmaya

Dil Di Gal Kehni Chahidi Ay
Dil Wich Rakhni Nahin Chahidi
Kol Wadeshi Boli Apni
Boli Phulni Nahin Chahidi
Nahin Chahidi, Nahin Chahidi
Naahin Chahidi

Zakii is a Buttt from Gujrat so he should know Punjabi ! :D

I am from Gujrat but not Buttt :no:

jee achi Punjabi bol leta hon, ammi abbu aur kuch uncles ke saath Punjabi main baat hoti hai is liye koi problem nahi hai! Jaisa ke Baba Abrar-ul-Haq Sahab ne is song main farmaya

Dil Di Gal Kehni Chahidi Ay
Dil Wich Rakhni Nahin Chahidi
Kol Wadeshi Boli Apni
Boli Phulni Nahin Chahidi
Nahin Chahidi, Nahin Chahidi
Naahin Chahidi

I am from Gujrat but not Buttt :no:

Eik tou I make you an honorary member of the Greatest race to have ever lived and you have the bad manners of throwing it in my face ! Have you forgotten 'the Buttts' have included great names like 'Jinnah', 'Iqbal', 'Ataturk', 'Nelson Mandela', 'Shah Faisal' and 'Chuck Noris' ! I'm very disappointed in you young man ! :disagree:

Armstrong ..man keep your hopes high don't be disappointed.
You'll find someother Buttt someother day.:pop:
My one very close friends is from Buttt family.

Cb4 on this very forum is a Buttt and so are two of my work colleagues ! So koi nahin...waisee bhi I'm just joking with him he's probably one of Gujar, Arian, Jatt or Rajput...!

Eik tou I make you an honorary member of the Greatest race to have ever lived and you have the bad manners of throwing it in my face ! Have you forgotten 'the Buttts' have included great names like 'Jinnah', 'Iqbal', 'Ataturk', 'Nelson Mandela', 'Shah Faisal' and 'Chuck Noris' ! I'm very disappointed in you young man ! :disagree:

Yeah I heard Queen Elizabeth II is also Buttt? Is it true? :lol:

You deleted your message but I can still read it :rofl:

Kar lo jo karna hai :rofl:

Yeah I heard Queen Elizabeth II is also Buttt? Is it true? :lol:

Zakii Sahib you might not be a Buttt by birth but, to paraphrase Ghani Khan, Buttt is not merely a race but, in fact, a state of mind; there is a Buttt lying inside every man, who at times wakes up and overpowers him ! Especially when someone is cooking Nihari nearby ! :D

You deleted your message but I can still read it :rofl:

Kar lo jo karna hai :rofl:

:woot: Kiyaa...this happens ?

Zakii Sahib you might not be a Buttt by birth but, to paraphrase Ghani Khan, Buttt is not merely a race but, in fact, a state of mind; there is a Buttt lying inside every man, who at times wakes up and overpowers him ! Especially when someone is cooking Nihari nearby ! :D

:woot: Kiyaa...this happens ?

Oh yes Khaane peenay walay har bande main aik chota butt kahin na kahin chupa howa hota hai :lol:

I know you are a Butt by both khaana peena and Zaat

I do not belong to any cast you mentioned in your posts and I don't believe in cast system or say just do not know what it is - My father is a Sheikh

Back
Top Bottom