What's new

Whatever

Oh yes Khaane peenay walay har bande main aik chota butt kahin na kahin chupa howa hota hai :lol:

I know you are a Butt by both khaana peena and Zaat

I do not belong to any cast you mentioned in your posts and I don't believe in cast system or say just do not know what it is - My father is a Sheikh

To use a Punjabi term : Merei kulun ziyadi keees ne Butttan dei metti palleeet kitei hai ? I don't believe in castes either thats why I crack jokes at the expense of the Buttts...sometimes linking it with the human 'arse' whilst other times going with the common food related stereotypes ! Sooo mazaaak kar rahaa thaa...kahaan Philosopher baaan gai aaap ? :P

P.S Sheikh - Forex....subbbb samajheee aaateii hai ! :D

Oh yaar mujhe to bas woh cast passand hai jis main zayada shaadiyan kar sakte hain :rofl:

just kidding

Oh yaar mujhe to bas woh zaat passand hai jis main zayada shaadiyan kar sakte hain :rofl:

just kidding

Chalein yahaan seh shurwaat karein then we'll see :

Ali_Saleem_1.jpg

:P :P :P :P :P

To use a Punjabi term : Merei kulun ziyadi keees ne Butttan dei metti palleeet kitei hai ? I don't believe in castes either thats why I crack jokes at the expense of the Buttts...sometimes linking it with the human 'arse' whilst other times going with the common food related stereotypes ! Sooo mazaaak kar rahaa thaa...kahaan Philosopher baaan gai aaap ? :P

P.S Sheikh - Forex....subbbb samajheee aaateii hai ! :D

U added MastBalochi as your friend, why not me? :cry::cry:

kitni vaily qoum hai na yeh- abi tuk BUTTTT per hi phansi hue hai- :lol:-

waisay Butt say Butt Sweets k Samosay yaad agaye- sath hi tika k Roza b lag gaya- :lol:-

kitni vaily qoum hai na yeh- abi tuk BUTTTT per hi phansi hue hai- :lol:-

waisay Butt say Butt Sweets k Samosay yaad agaye- sath hi tika k Roza b lag gaya- :lol:-

Bhai sahib-:P

"Buttton ke bagheir dunya mein ronak nai" .......buus! gull muk gaye.

Agge khuch nai ,nai to roza lagne ke sath sath ,makrouh hone ka andesha hae.

Sir Armstrong, Are You Really a Butt by Caste?

'Sir' - I wasn't knighted by the Queen ! :D

And yes I am but we're just joking around ! Its not as if any of it really matters..! 'Buttt, Juttt, Punjabi, Pukhtoon, Arab etc.' - these labels aren't really worth anything, I mean we might end up with a puffed out chest thinking that I'm a 'Pukhtoon' or I'm a 'Buttt' but none of that is going to remotely help you during the trials and tribulations of life and they sure as hell aren't going to determine your worth as an individual; in my opinion its 'right action', 'intellect' and above all else 'genuine kindness for others' that makes one a worthy human being.

U added MastBalochi as your friend, why not me? :cry::cry:
]

Oh...oh sorry ! I'll do it just now..! :D

You know you could have sent me a friend's request yourself ! :P

Achaa...what do you do ? What are you studying in the US ?

no girl sends a friend request herself :P.

Work, Study and everything what an average girl does, besides some other stuff which only above average girlz do hehe. And u ? I have heard u r in Army?

no girl sends a friend request herself :P.

Work, Study and everything what an average girl does, besides some other stuff which only above average girlz do hehe. And u ? I have heard u r in Army?

'No girl sends a friend request herself' - Ahhh...so I'm supposed to be the gentleman from now onwards...! Fair enough, my lady !

Me in the Army ? I'd love to but unfortunately I'm not..! Instead I'm doing something a lot more boring and a lot less personally rewarding - I'm studying and working to be either a Chartered Accountant or a Financial Analyst ! Lets hope the latter works out because I hate accounting.

Back
Top Bottom