What's new

Whatever

51708357_993225854206129_4824326177055309824_n.jpg

@padamchen , why have you been banned this time ??

@haviZsultan , long time no see. Welcome back.

Mars.
Thanks bro. Just a quick warning.

Indian Muslims, regardless of whether they call themselves Indian or not are being culled. That is the only thing I can call what happened to our relatives. It is being done by RAW. Don't share your personal information with anyone. Don't see this as someone from Pakistan saying this. Think of it as someone wanting to help.

And nice to see you.

You don't get it

it is simple for a normal human being

Not for a sanghi who is lowest among all humans. Like among human races, sanghis are the lowest and are a disgrace for the whole human race
But then is it okay for these hindus to work in Muslim countries GCC ... UAE, KSA, Qatar, Kuwait...
And can these Sanghis be a little brave and put the same demands in those countries or even in USA, UK or Europe..and then I will say they put their money where their mouth is.

But then is it okay for these hindus to work in Muslim countries GCC ... UAE, KSA, Qatar, Kuwait...
And can these Sanghis be a little brave and put the same demands in those countries or even in USA, UK or Europe..and then I will say they put their money where their mouth is.

Typical sanghis

Nothing surprising

Pablo Neruda,
Nobel Prize for Literature 1971

"You start dying slowly"

You start dying slowly;
if you do not travel,
if you do not read,
If you do not listen to the sounds of life,
If you do not appreciate yourself.
You start dying slowly:

When you kill your self-esteem,
When you do not let others help you.
You start dying slowly;

If you become a slave of your habits,
Walking everyday on the same paths,
If you do not change your routine,
If you do not wear different colours,
Or you do not speak to those you don’t know,
You start dying slowly;

If you avoid to feel passion
And their turbulent emotions;
Those which make your eyes glisten
And your heart beat fast.
You start dying slowly;

If you do not risk what is safe for the uncertain,
If you do not go after a dream,
If you do not allow yourself,
At least once in your lifetime,
To run away,
You start dying - Slowly...!

Malaysia kick out Zakir Naik
@Indos
Bro, so you see How Gangadeshi media cooks up lies? These cretins have no morality.
Just a little peek into what we have to deal..this shitty crowd in our east.

Pablo Neruda,
Nobel Prize for Literature 1971

"You start dying slowly"

You start dying slowly;
if you do not travel,
if you do not read,
If you do not listen to the sounds of life,
If you do not appreciate yourself.
You start dying slowly:

When you kill your self-esteem,
When you do not let others help you.
You start dying slowly;

If you become a slave of your habits,
Walking everyday on the same paths,
If you do not change your routine,
If you do not wear different colours,
Or you do not speak to those you don’t know,
You start dying slowly;

If you avoid to feel passion
And their turbulent emotions;
Those which make your eyes glisten
And your heart beat fast.
You start dying slowly;

If you do not risk what is safe for the uncertain,
If you do not go after a dream,
If you do not allow yourself,
At least once in your lifetime,
To run away,
You start dying - Slowly...!
Did he saying about marriage in any of his poems or work?

@The Eagle

Stop abusing your internet authority.

You can do better my friend and try no to insult other ethnicity like that thread. My authority is to maintain the environment friendly. Such hatred deserves a harsh treatment. I just discontinued the ill practice on that thread. If you have a case strong enough to prove, reach GHQ and it can be discussed for further betterment.

You can do better my friend and try no to insult other ethnicity like that thread. My authority is to maintain the environment friendly. Such hatred deserves a harsh treatment. I just discontinued the ill practice on that thread. If you have a case strong enough to prove, reach GHQ and it can be discussed for further betterment.

Not a good comeback but I will still walk an extra mile with you to make you realize that, one should walk the talk.

Your post somewhere else so, replace the words with necessary input of Internet Authority.
a racist would find my posts full of racism
So, the one who abuses the Internet access will find other abusing.

This is all about Internet so why to boil your blood? doing the right thing will give you peace.

This is all about Internet so why to boil your blood? doing the right thing will give you peace.

Again stop abusing your internet authority.

You didn't see me attacking people who called me indian refugee and indirectly quoting me to tell others things about me. However, you didn't even delete those posts.

It is not necessary that every other person has to write articles here to become a mod ...... so unless you had any valid arguments to prove me wrong ......... you shouldn't have misused your internet authority to silence me. That was a cowardly thing to do.

Not a good comeback but I will still walk an extra mile with you to make you realize that, one should walk the talk.

I am not making any come backs. And I don't enjoy walking with stupidity.

Your post somewhere else so, replace the words with necessary input of Internet Authority.

So, the one who abuses the Internet access will find other abusing.

Can i mediate? I think it started from my insistence to be blunt about the menace that is TTP

Back
Top Bottom