What's new

Whatever

Can i mediate? I think it started from my insistence to be blunt about the menace that is TTP

To be honest with you, there is no conflict per my understanding except that we had a conversation and I pointed out the wrong understanding about an ethnicity or generalizing the TTP to everyone from that area. Rest about TTP, no one from Pakistan will favour them except the likes of PTM or Proxy Lovers and that is clear like any day.

To be honest with you, there is no conflict per my understanding except that we had a conversation and I pointed out the wrong understanding about an ethnicity or generalizing the TTP to everyone from that area. Rest about TTP, no one from Pakistan will favour them except the likes of PTM or Proxy Lovers and that is clear like any day.

He knows that crime has no ethnicity but i think he wants to highlight that criminal elements have used the local traditions to their advantage, something which was always considered a blessing.

Will that change the reality?

No but it may help in collective understanding of reality.

No but it may help in collective understanding of reality.

I thought that there was enough time to understand, realise and mend our ways (including that ghairatmand ethnicity, specially). How long was it more than a decade right?

What did we see actually?

Edit: Leave your reply El Sidd, for the time being I have to leave, I will see you tomorrow ... depending if the abuse of internet authority doesn't happen again.

I thought that there was enough time to understand, realise and mend our ways (including that ghairatmand ethnicity, specially). How long was it more than a decade right?

What did we see actually?

It may take one more generation to mainstream the people politically as well as culturally. Imposition does not work in such scenarios as that presents an opportunity of further exploitation.

Patience is still a virtue.

Politicians say all these things just to prove how important politicians and politics is

Bibi wo PM hai. otherwise i would not take him seriously.

forces are stretched already. we cannot play this game of danda all the time.

Phir seedhi baat karo na Pakistan kamzor hai yeh jhot to nhi bolna chahiye keh sirf political solution hi ho sakta hai

Pakistan kamzor nahi hai. Pakistani kamzor hain. Political solution ho raha hai. election hue hain jinko qanoonsazi per masail hain wo qanooni taqazay poray karlen.

70 percent sirf propaganda hota hai. usko barha charha ke sab shuru hojate hain danday chalane.. nuqsan hota hai itni besabri ka

It may take one more generation to mainstream the people politically as well as culturally. Imposition does not work in such scenarios as that presents an opportunity of further exploitation.

Patience is still a virtue.

Its more about introspection and not imposition, it is about the younger ones not the elder ones, it is about letting a community know how an outsider views their behavior and what corrections are needed to avoid a clash. And I am not pulling all this out of think air, there is enough real life experience to support this, if anyone wishes to see what deprivation and state ignoring looks like .... visit Dear Bugti, Kandkot, interior Sindh, Thar ........ I don't see people of Gilgit Baltistan complaining on this scale despite their grievances ...... there is no restriction on movement and settlement of this ethnicity, there is no crackdown on their businesses, there is no widespread racism against them (jokes apart), but the best political movements they could produce were ANP and PTM?

but the best political movements they could produce were ANP and PTM?

How about also understanding the politics of that particular region? the political reality of the area gave rise to ANP and PTM.

They are no different from any other region in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom