What's new

Whatever

what happened dear donn b sad ............and angry
how are u and how is life going on janaba

Got relieved of everything ,and the job is done.But the people there in rajanpur are in a misery themselves.One of them was saying "yar yahan light nahi atte ,atte bhe hee to sirf bulb jaltta hae....inteha ke garmi hee....sara kam khud kia hae etc etc......aik C-130 pepsi sae bharra hua bhe bhej do.:D"

Second one saying ,"oye aik laptop bhej do khuch movies dal karr ,nai to microwave oven he bhej dee yarr......:D"

Ahh....seems like the situation with my girl friend is coming back to normal again....Took Zaki's advice...This time it cost me that huge Panda doll....But then,the smile in her face was worth it....Nice contrast it was...eyes sore and red,with a smile on her face....
I just hated myself to do it...its like bribing,but the trick did the job........:yahoo::yahoo:

@ Diya ...I am sorry if I had hurt you with my words last night...was a bit out of my mind....I applied tactics suggested by you too..I was quite taken aback by the my own performance..I never knew that I had so much convincing capability............:D:D:D

Got relieved of everything ,and the job is done.But the people there in rajanpur are in a misery themselves.One of them was saying "yar yahan light nahi atte ,atte bhe hee to sirf bulb jaltta hae....inteha ke garmi hee....sara kam khud kia hae etc etc......aik C-130 pepsi sae bharra hua bhe bhej do.:D"

Second one saying ,"oye aik laptop bhej do khuch movies dal karr ,nai to microwave oven he bhej dee yarr......:D"

oh my God such comments b hotay hain :(

Akser log ramazan main wait kam kerna shoru kertay hain..khana kam khatay hain, sehri main bhi thorra kha ker so jatay hain...its wrong jiya sahiba....internal deficiency start ho jathi hain which adversely affects your health..Ramazan ke baad walk shoru ker lain weight kam ho jayega:what:

i walk in ramdan too but no faida and khana main start sa kam hi khati hoon but weight kam hi nahi hota hay :( and me by ma self a microbiologist
:P

Ahh....seems like the situation with my girl friend is coming back to normal again....Took Zaki's advice...This time it cost me that huge Panda doll....But then,the smile in her face was worth it....Nice contrast it was...eyes sore and red,with a smile on her face....
I just hated myself to do it...its like bribing,but the trick did the job........:yahoo::yahoo:

@ Diya ...I am sorry if I had hurt you with my words last night...was a bit out of my mind....I applied tactics suggested by you too..I was quite taken aback by the my own performance..I never knew that I had so much convincing capability............:D:D:D

congr8s sir
zaki have too many suggestion about such issues always consult him :P

now don't waste your time on PDF............. Call her right now :angry:

Do not forget to propose her before October Ends - or i will request Admins to ban you :angry:

now don't waste your time on PDF............. Call her right now :angry:

Do not forget to propose her before October Ends - or i will request Admins to ban you :angry:

lol..zaki..itna bhi zaldi kya hai yaar???I would surely want to marry her one day..But I think now I am too young to get married.I want to study a bit further before I eventually get married and settle down....I have completed my Bachelor's degree,working in a firm now.I want to do my Master's before settling down with her...She would also like to complete her Master degree..We dont talk about it much..It is like one of those "You dont talk about it,I dont talk about it,but both of us know about it"--thing...

:angel::angel:

lol..zaki..itna bhi zaldi kya hai yaar???I would surely want to marry her one day..But I think now I am too young to get married.I want to study a bit further before I eventually get married and settle down....I have completed my Bachelor's degree,working in a firm now.I want to do my Master's before settling down with her...She would also like to complete her Master degree..We dont talk about it much..It is like one of those "You dont talk about it,I dont talk about it,but both of us know about it"--thing...

Chachu kahin bollywood movies ki tara koi aur Hero entry naa maar le :thinktank:

Who knows when you complete your masters she bring another lad from her Uni and tell you that he has just proposed her and she accepted it :angry:

Do clear this serious matter with her........ that she is reserved :P - don't let her go away like that ;)

Jiya G app ne microbilogy ke kon kon sae books parhe hein?

@nForce at least propose her else she will take it as if you are coward towards commitments. girls really care for commitments too much

girls like being in secure environment.. if u dont she will always be in doubt... and this can be a distraction for her if some other guy crosses.

Back
Top Bottom