What's new

Whatever

koi zehan mae ni a rha

did you listen the song from my signature? - watch the video... its about terrorists.... if you watch it closely - every single scene only then you will be able to understand whats going on

One can write 4 pages explaining the video only

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Chachu kahin bollywood movies ki tara koi aur Hero entry naa maar le :thinktank:

Who knows when you complete your masters she bring another lad from her Uni and tell you that he has just proposed her and she accepted it :angry:

Do clear this serious matter with her........ that she is reserved :P - don't let her go away like that ;)

Zaki....you...you....!!!!:lol::lol:Oh.. damn... I even promised her that I will not curse anybody again:p:P....Its not like we didnt talk about this..One of those long....very long...mostly silent conversations.......with occasional interruptions of highly matured and business like exchange of words....My heart pounds like a Harley Davidson at those times....What if she says that she cant carry on with this any more????!!! Plain and simple Doom's day and End of the World for me!!!!

But then,she always turned out to be somebody trust-able and caring...and she promised me to be with me,and I happen to trust her...We have this deal to carry on with our studies further without getting on each other's way....

:rolleyes::undecided:

@Zaki: dekha hoa ha

Why is my FB not logging in :undecided:

give me your password......... i chat with your friends on behalf of you :smitten: - copy n paste kar ke dekhata rahon ga - kisi ko kuch pata nahi chalay ga :lol:

74744828.png

the main page is opening but when i enter e-mail & password then comes 'server not found'

diva said:
oh that song was for your avatar

what?

Back
Top Bottom