What's new

Whatever

See its more like if you wont say she will forever be insecured because she knows that you have a excuse if u get engaged with someone else that u never said that to her and she mistook. Girls like being 100% sure.... hope you are getting my point.

Seems like I will have to propose her for marriage....Its not like I have never thought about it...I have a picture in my mind of how I will go about it...I will do it the old style way....Take her to a dinner,give her a bouquet of roses and and tuberoses.I just cant tell you that how much she loves flowers...I personally hate plucking the flowers from the plants..They look much better and adorable to me the way they are meant to be..But then,anything for her.Then,after the dessert,I will get down to my knees and propose her....(For information to all women folk,a man getting down to his knees may seem charming to them,but it really takes a lot .. just a lot for a man to get down and bow his head..some inherent property of the Y chromosome I guess....)

The timing just needs to be perfect....

Lots of good songs here...

I would like to contribute too:yahoo::yahoo:

I dedicate this one to Zaki,Diya,Pk_Thunder and Jiya Seher...for being beside me when I needed someone to be by my side...

Listening to this now....

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the best Pakistani song

Idhar imran bhai hua karte thae...:D

Imran bhai ajj app bullets ka zikar kar rahe thae:).

My dream to fire a REC-7 got realized today.:yahoo::yahoo: :sniper:

@ Dark Wave.....

This one is specially for you :):):)

For Imran Bhai

LEAVE EVERYTHING AND LITSEN TO THIS,PURE DEATH METAL

house_call_guitar_caduceus_photosculpture-p153227502870520745q00e_210.jpg

:bunny:

@ dez

How about some Drum 'n Bass???What you gonna do???

Music originally by Unknown Error,VIP mix by Apex...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom