What's new

Whatever

ye whatever to aj Songs for ever lag raha hai :undecided::undecided:

Aur bhaiyon aj buhut masroof raha. Aj kiya kiya hoa yahan?

mughe bhe khuch aesa laga tha iss liye mene bhe doo songs share kar diye badd mein yad aya oh it's the same old Whatever.These days i'm not seeing the title of the threads ........looks like my days of a ban are near.:lol:

Idhar ka mughe bhe pata nahi lagta 15,20 pages hotein songs walle phir imran bhai hanstee hue nazar atte ,yar meere pistol :lol:

kia masrofiyat thae?

mughe bhe khuch aesa laga tha iss liye mene bhe doo songs share kar diye badd mein yad aya oh it's the same old Whatever.These days i'm not seeing the title of the threads ........looks like my days of a ban are near.:lol:

Idhar ka mughe bhe pata nahi lagta 15,20 pages hotein songs walle phir imran bhai hanstee hue nazar atte ,yar meere pistol :lol:

kia masrofiyat thae?

yar bus idhr udhar family mien jana tha aur aik jaga iftari bhi thi. Thak gaya hon :lazy:

Last edited:

I patched up with my girl friend..lost about 4000 bucks in the process...got to see the smile back on her face and a little feather-like touch that left an impression of her reddish thing on her lips:smitten::smitten::smitten:

Another song.:devil:

Ok i'm out of here....:lol::lol:

:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
I patched up with my girl friend..lost about 4000 bucks in the process...got to see the smile back on her face and a little feather-like touch that left an impression of her reddish thing on her lips:smitten::smitten::smitten:

lolz

Am I allowed to say something?

Assalam-0-Alikum.

how is everyone? :)

28 pages and more than 450 posts in one day, aap logon ko aur koi kaam nahi hai?? :D :P kidding

Assalam-0-Alikum.

how is everyone? :)

28 pages and more than 450 posts in one day, aap logon ko aur koi kaam nahi hai?? :D :P kidding
Waliakumusalam

aik zamana hota tha hum 15-20 per night and 10-15 pages per day normally kar liya karty they.

Ab to phir zara slow hai kam :lol:

Back
Top Bottom