What's new

Whatever

the main page is opening but when i enter e-mail & password then comes 'server not found'

what?

if you are using Internet explorer....switch to Google Chrome or Firefox. If you are using Firefox switch to Internet Explorer and see if it helps

It could be due to your internet wrong settings too

give me your password......... i chat with your friends on behalf of you :smitten: - copy n paste kar ke dekhata rahon ga - kisi ko kuch pata nahi chalay ga :lol:

74744828.png

you download movies from amaderforum :blink:

the main page is opening but when i enter e-mail & password then comes 'server not found'

what?

nothing just trying to bug u :angel: sorryyyyyyyy:P

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
you download movies from amaderforum :blink:

wah......... kya aankh hai tumhari.... I had just written AF in my bookmark but you still found the name of that forum :toast_sign:

Yes i do download movies from amaderforum

wah......... kya aankh hai tumhari.... I had just written AF in my bookmark but you still found the name of that forum :toast_sign:

Yes i do download movies from amaderforum

I also use that.... :blink:

I got it from the symbol of Amader forum

@nForce at least propose her else she will take it as if you are coward towards commitments. girls really care for commitments too much

girls like being in secure environment.. if u dont she will always be in doubt... and this can be a distraction for her if some other guy crosses.

You think I should propose her for marriage???I mean we are kinda committed..and none of us really want to get married so soon considering both us are quite young (legal though)...

I dont think she will fall for any other guy..I mean if she can attack me with all of her girlie tactics for just sharing an ice cream with Sweta, or dropping her to her home,how can she ever do the same???That would be downright hypocrisy right???

What can I do to make her feel more secured???I just cant stop talking to all the girls around me,in my office,my old school and college friends....that would be a bit too harsh and weird.......

nForce.... seriously bro - Villain ki entry se pehle - Shahzadi ko le kar ur jao :lol:

propose her and make it clear that you will marry her after you complete your studies. Its simple as that......... no need to wait for years and the Villain/Hero for her

You think I should propose her for marriage???I mean we are kinda committed..and none of us really want to get married so soon considering both us are quite young (legal though)...

I dont think she will fall for any other guy..I mean if she can attack me with all of her girlie tactics for just sharing an ice cream with Sweta, or dropping her to her home,how can she ever do the same???That would be downright hypocrisy right???

What can I do to make her feel more secured???I just cant stop talking to all the girls around me,in my office,my old school and college friends....that would be a bit too harsh and weird.......

See its more like if you wont say she will forever be insecured because she knows that you have a excuse if u get engaged with someone else that u never said that to her and she mistook. Girls like being 100% sure.... hope you are getting my point.

@ ZAKI AND DIVA.
SEEMS LIKE YOU BOTH HAVE DECIDED TO BRING WHOLE BOLLYWOOD HERE :D

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

lol - don't laugh on this song.... those who has the taste - know the importance of such songs

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom