What's new

Whatever

44272312995_af22f7b64e_h.jpg

I've always found PPP to be the most hypocrite political party Pakistan ever saw and bhutto was indeed nothing but a hypocrite & greedy person because of whom we lost half of our country.
Bhutto was just one aspect there were many others particularly our cool approach to the Agartala case

I've always found PPP to be the most hypocrite political party Pakistan ever saw and bhutto was indeed nothing but a hypocrite & greedy person because of whom we lost half of our country.
Indeed he was the biggest disaster in history of Pakistan,,,,not because we lost Gangladesh but in the manner we lost it, it was all due to his personal self interest, he deliberately scuttled Polish resolution for his own nefarious reason and 30,000 Pak jawans ended up needlessly in Gangadeshi prison.Kudos Sandy

Iss khandan ke sath allah ne sahi insaf kiya hai .
No ifs or buts about it.Kudos bhai

An ok take on woke feminism the absurdities called out by the center left will go a long way is neutralizing this movement and mentality
@Nilgiri @jamahir @The Sandman

I wish as much toxic fight between far left and "centre left" as possible :D

Ellen Degenerate stepped into it lately too...saying that Kevin Hart needs a 2nd chance and should host oscars etc. I love watching the leftie on leftie action....popcorn time for me. :pop: None of them will ever get a lick of support from me btw (whatever the validity of what they may be saying temporarily). I am a true believer of Napoleon when he said "when your enemy is making a mistake...DO NOT intervene"

@Desert Fox @LeGenD @OsmanAli98 @VCheng @Hamartia Antidote @Vergennes @padamchen

Back
Top Bottom