What's new

Whatever

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kugga likes bachiya :rofl:

Who the hell are you to laugh at him, we all know what YOU like, don't we people?

@zaki and Emo

Bacheeee = Chick or Babe in English.....

hey we ain't doing anything wrong to u,Just don't be sacred You have all the right to openly tell about your preferences

Who the hell are you to laugh at him, we all know what YOU like, don't we people?

hey we ain't doing anything wrong to u,Just don't be sacred You have all the right to openly tell about your preferences

Zaki, what do you like? :pop:

aapko pata ho ga - baaqi log masoom hain :lol:

you keep making confessions silently & discreetly, strange that your What ever frineds haven't been able to guess :lol:

i can try & find some of those posts....

Do you really think em scared of you or anyone else ... :lol: :lol:

I just thought you don't know wat does Bachee means.... thats why I explained Other wise I love Bacheees...... :P

you keep making confessions silently & discreetly, strange that your What ever frineds haven't been able to guess :lol:

i can try & find some of those posts....

whisper it slowly into my ears, I will not tell anybody :angel:

Nail in the coffin...

Zaki its time for your confession ....

Ah... Confession....... If you like bachee it's natural every man likes to have a woman and vice versa...... we are human and we are made like that..... may you are an alien and you are finding it a confession...

Ah... Confession....... If you like bachee it's natural every man likes to have a woman and vice versa...... we are human and we are made like that..... may you are an alien and you are finding it a confession...

again i didnt talked to you, that line was for Zaki :lol:

Back
Top Bottom