What's new

Whatever

What about you emo?? :azn::azn:

You seem interested huh :mod:

I know m going to hell for sure....

unfortunately you did not find your right partner as of yet - despite a very success of this thread. Your sisterhood always flops before it started

Mam DBC is not here or you would have tasted the sisterhood

You seem interested huh :mod:

I know m going to hell for sure....

you mean if Kugga goes to hell with you :P
he has a chance :rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

So you prefer Men?? :lol:

naa................... I shared my choice few posts ago............ look at her...... does she look male to you?

you mean if Kugga goes to hell with you :P
he has a chance
:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

naa................... I shared my choice few posts ago............ look at her...... does she look male to you?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Even more hell in hell... :lol:

last time you disappeared for a few days, this time your whatever friends will miss your forever, Hail sisterhood :)

You and your sisterhood wouln't hurt me :) even if they tryed my charm would break their will and i would slip away :wave:

oh yeah how can i forget DBC.......... you both were planning to raid belgium :rofl::rofl::rofl:

whats a current status now?

under planning, we will raid Belgium for some chocolate & live a life away from you people & then its going to be death by chocolate :hang2:

How do you know that ??

just guessing, from ma side you can go anywhere you like...

Last edited:
---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
She knows it................ i gurantee :thinktank:

Ok zaki tu kehta hai tou theek hi hoga ... :P

Last edited:
under planning, we will raid Belgium for some chocolate & live a life away from you people & then its going to be death by chocolate :hang2:

just guessing, from ma side you can go anywhere you like...

hahaha.. oh wow......... this is going to be blessing on earth. That should be declared a national holiday in the whole world if you can do that :rofl:

At least :pdf: members will get relief after that :rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom