What's new

Whatever

Ah... Confession....... If you like bachee it's natural every man likes to have a woman and vice versa...... we are human and we are made like that..... may you are an alien and you are finding it a confession...

I can think of a few bachee's on this forum that like other bachee's in nauty way :eek:

I think we must change the topic :rofl: :rofl:

Russki, Sisterhood won't leave you alive this time

sorry there is a problem due to fire alarm, thats why replying late
Zaki, what do you like? :pop:
I like Big Cats :smitten: - bachiya (kids) are for Kugga
Nail in the coffin...

Zaki its time for your confession ....
I like.............
megan_fox_01.jpg

why? Ask Zaki or concentrate next time he posts
Yes - he still need to learn a lot - he is unable to concentrate on my posts. I left signs there - but he couldn't pick them up

Ah... Confession....... If you like bachee it's natural every man likes to have a woman and vice versa...... we are human and we are made like that..... may you are an alien and you are finding it a confession...

Astaghfirullah
ast.gif

You like "naa-mahram" women
ast.gif

You will burn in hell :flame:

I wasn't talking about anyone in the sisterhood but it seems like you're trying to say something?

unfortunately you did not find your right partner as of yet - despite a very success of this thread. Your sisterhood always flops before it started :lol:

Brotherhood rules :bunny:

I wasn't talking about anyone in the sisterhood but it seems like you're trying to say something?

last time you disappeared for a few days, this time your whatever friends will miss your forever, Hail sisterhood :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom