What's new

Whatever

who likes this kind of song :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
ohh my Goodness people who know nothing about Rock & Metal love LP :lol:

Do you really think one should really know about the music he/she is listening?? I don't think so you can listen whatever you want... as long as you are liking that.... :cheers:

Are you challenging me to a rock off???

Yeah rock off & take, GnR & IM with you

@Kugga: Tell me who was with him, Then i will believe u

Do you really think one should really know about the music he/she is listening?? I don't think so you can listen whatever you want... as long as you are liking that....

I am talking to her not u :D

I saw him on T.v and a huge crowd was with him ... :P

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

I am talking to her not u :D

and I m talking to you not her.. :P

ohh my Goodness people who know nothing about Rock & Metal love LP :lol:

Not everyone is a scientist, there are just so many rocks; limestone, granite ect, and i'm not even going to get into metals for that you would need to study the periodic table of elements.

No everyone is a scientist, there are just so many rocks; limestone, granite ect, and i'm not even going to get into metals for that you would need to study the periodic table of elements.

awwhhh did ya passed ya high school

No everyone is a scientist, there are just so many rocks; limestone, granite ect, and i'm not even going to get into metals for that you would need to study the periodic table of elements.

Now what you think emo?? ..... :P

He is also replying to that post.... :P

No one listens to you :cry:

what happened??

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom