What's new

Whatever

Haha mujhe pata tha apke zauk ka ici liye yeh ghazal post ki :azn:
aur mujhe pata thaa ke tum yehi samgho ge ;)
^ lols i dont know urdu and Hindi

Whatever thread used to be English language thread before. Now after the arrival of some new comers we usually talk in Urdu. I will try to write more english in future and urge others to do the same

translate this poetry into english by using google :azn:

Google translator does not translate Urdu/Hindi written in english script. (and Urdu is still not supported by google translator)

Whatever thread used to be English language thread before. Now after the arrival of some new comers we usually talk in Urdu. I will try to write more english in future and urge others to do the same
Thanks man. But lot of INDIAN members who know Hindi know urudu. Is both have any common things

Thanks man. But lot of INDIAN members who know Hindi know urudu. Is both have any common things

yes both of the languages are 90% same when it comes to speak. If we use English script we can easily communite with each other in Urdu/Hindi language

yes both of the languages are 90% same when it comes to speak. If we use English script we can easily communite with each other in Urdu/Hindi language

ذکی درست ہے.

where did you copy this? :woot:

can you really write Urdu script? or you copied from somewhere :woot:

اہل دوزخ کہتے ہیں ، کیا تم سمجھتے ہو؟

کچھ بھی نہیں اس بھائی ذکی دنیا میں ناممکن ہے.

اہل دوزخ کہتے ہیں ، کیا تم سمجھتے ہو؟

اہل دوزخ کہتے ہیں ? او بھائ کیا ہم تمہیں اہل دوزخ لگتے ہیں۔

good to see that you can understand urdu script and i just promised to write more in english and now have forced me to use URDU SCRIPT instead :rofl:

کچھ بھی نہیں اس بھائی ذکی دنیا میں ناممکن ہے.

seems like you are using urdu translator that i do not know :confused:

This is not the right way to write this sentance. It is still undertandable but the grammer is missing

seems like you are using urdu translator that i do not know :confused:

This is not the right way to write this sentance. It is still undertandable but the grammer is missing

یہ اردو بدزبانی امریکی. مختلف. :D:D

یہ اردو بدزبانی امریکی. مختلف. :D:D

wrong :P

this sentance does not make sense to me. Its more like a persian way of writing........... i did understand you but only by words.......... the whole sentance does not make any sense to me

Tell me if there is any sofware that you use?

Tamil proverb by Rajini: Alavuku adigama aasa padara aambalayum, alavuku adigama koba padara pombalyum nalla valanthata sarithirama illa.

In englis : over lust mens and over anger girls cant live happy life in any history

Back
Top Bottom