What's new

Whatever

yeap! and Brazilian coach has resigned on Brazilian defeat.

He has not resigned just have said that I am responsible for the defeat

He contract expires at the end of world cup and he is not in the mood of signing a new

People say work hard earn good grades and you will be happy

I am not experiencing it :undecided:

My gpa in last semister was 3.61

now it looks like i have 3 A, 2 B+ and 1 B (may be 4 A, 1 B and 1 B+ or in worst case 3 A, 1 B+ and 2 B). What ever it may be i will be having a better gpa but i am not happy. :cry:

Bcz Pakistan did not won any tittle
Arsenal did not win English Premier League
Brazil will not lift the World cup trophy :cry::cry:

Moin how is your cousin now?

yeah how is your cousin moin and any update on car

Bas yar waise hi tabiat hy.... bas thori buhat improvement hoi hy lekin abhi bhi behtar nahi hy... Self-breathing nahi kar paa raha... aur uska Brain aur abdomen bhi effect hoa hy blood infection ki wajah se... Doctors keh rahay hain woh jub tak khud se saans na lena shru kar de jab tak kuch khaas improvement nahi ho sakti....

Bas Dua chahiye hy aap logon ki....

and wat about your car
and any update on car

Car ka kuch nahi pata....

36037_133395716682888_100000373815565_231015_5083756_n.jpg

800px-Pakistani_F2000.JPEG

The team from the Pakistani air force makes their way to the first sector of the security forces combat arms event course during Air Mobility Command's Rodeo 2007 at Fort Lewis, Washington, U.S.A., July 23, 2007. The course tested competitors on their small arms firi ng, low crawling and running with more than 50 pounds of combat gear. Rodeo 2007 is a readiness competition of U.S. and international mobility air forces and focuses on improving warfighting capabilities

How cool am i from 1-10, 1 being not cool at all and 10 being insanely cool.

Sometimes a negative can equal a positive, either way you know i'm cool

-------------------------------------------------------------

never mind

I just received a really funny joke on SMS. I hope my pakistani friends do not get offended !! Sharing for fun...

A man shoots a dog to save a lady.

Media:- INDIAN SAVED the LADY!!
Man :- I am not an Indian.
Media:- FOREIGNER SAVED the LADY!!
Man :- I am a Pakistani.
Media :- TERRORIST ATTACKS LOCAL DOG !!

Back
Top Bottom