What's new

Whatever

apse koi q pocha ga ??
kia log apse in cheezo k bare may baat krte hai ??
kia esa impression parhta hai apko dekh kr??

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
kiding

haan tou aur kia.....

Logo ko pta hai jis cheez ka nai pta iss sey poocho issey pta ho ga :lol:

hello

please jaldi jaldi online aao i have got only 25 minutes....... us ke baad mujhe uncle ke saath kisi aur city jana hai phir raat ko hi wapis aa sakon ga.

Abhi main bahar thaa aur kisi wajah se ghar aana par gaya warna wahin se chala jaata

I have promised him to depart after half an hour

jaldi karo please i do not want to break my promise

i can see flyingeagle online in this thread but no reply :cry:

anyways i am about to leave.......... and we can postpone our challenge until tomorrow :)

Kugga and Tiger Awan and all those observers who wants to participate can PM me and add my skype ID

Time will be decided by FlyingFalcon and please write it down here in this thread :)

I will read afterwards

i can see flyingeagle online in this thread but no reply :cry:

anyways i am about to leave.......... and we can postpone our challenge until tomorrow :)

Kugga and Tiger Awan and all those observers who wants to participate can PM me and add my skype ID

Time will be decided by FlyingFalcon and please write it down here in this thread :)

I will read afterwards

It's ok buddy kindly PM me your skype ID I 'll add you

back guyz........... flyingeagle to so rahi ho gi so no chance of playing chess today :cry:

lol yeh tum logon n chess club bhi khol liya hai....

Jo bhi ho zaki se bach k rehna ,banda theak nahi hai.

My friends I dont want to see you both spoiled by zaki :no:

its sad to see your still angry with me bro :cry:

Although i am not a very good practicing Muslim but i consider myself to be a good human being at least. I have tried my best not to offend anybody regardless of our difference of opinions. I am an honest, truthful, belong to a very respected family and well aware of my culture, values and tradition and know how to respect others. Some of my habits may not be as good as you want them to be but i try my best to keep those habits upto myself only and try to improve day by day and not offend or pressurize others to follow them as i do.

I have tried to keep myself under the limits and not cross my barriers. The post for which you were angry/mistaken i reckon i was right in my PoV and still have no regret or repenting upon my behaviour.

Ignore everything, start a new life Sir

Zaki

hehe
Acha hua nahe to mein aap ko harta hua nahe dhek sakta tha.:D

yaar mujhe seriously yaad nahi ke main kabhi hara hon, jab mood main hota hon.....bohat hi kam hara hon zindagi main

Computer ke against to bohat baar hara hon lakin insano ke saath bohat kam. Waise bhi 1-2 saal pehle bohat shoq thaa chess ka ab to bohat muddat ho gayi nahi kheli :)

Waise FlyingEagle is good :) - i am sure she can defeat me agar mera concentration woh kharab kar sakay to

yaar mujhe seriously yaad nahi ke main kabhi hara hon, jab mood main hota hon.....bohat hi kam hara hon zindagi main

Computer ke against to bohat baar hara hon lakin insano ke saath bohat kam. Waise bhi 1-2 saal pehle bohat shoq thaa chess ka ab to bohat muddat ho gayi nahi kheli :)

Waise FlyingEagle is good :) - i am sure she can defeat me agar mera concentration woh kharab kar sakay to

then best of luck.Waiting for the good news.:)

36095_106466366073024_100001289833639_49689_5027645_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom