What's new

Whatever

41621_100000196278853_5712_n.jpg

oh man check this.

Real nice. I have a Husky too, only a pup though. Funnily enough. also called Myshka. They are such amazing dogs. My cousin's dog (also a husky) does the same as the dog in the video. Must be something to do with the fact that they don't bark (almost never). Looks pretty much the same as the one in the video. Did a double take when I first saw it.

Thanks.:tup:

like kugga anticipated i may not reach home on time. I a going outer city and no idea when i'll reach at home. I am going there only for 5 minutes but it will take 60-90 minutes to reach my destination and same amount of time to come back depending upon the traffic. Will report when using computer. For now i am typing from mobile

like kugga anticipated i may not reach home on time. I a going outer city and no idea when i'll reach at home. I am going there only for 5 minutes but it will take 60-90 minutes to reach my destination and same amount of time to come back depending upon the traffic. Will report when using computer. For now i am typing from mobile

Lo g pehla match hi zaki sb haar gaye... :cry:

yaar zaki tm ney bist karwa daina hai aaj :cry:

Acha phr theek hai.... ab agar koi mujh sey poochey ga tou mein bi bta sakta hoon what is vodka :)

apse koi q pocha ga ??
kia log apse in cheezo k bare may baat krte hai ??
kia esa impression parhta hai apko dekh kr??

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
kiding

Back
Top Bottom