What's new

Whatever

oh my goodness :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

You are offering them a bride :cheesy:

Is she virgin :woot::woot::woot:

Oh my god
ast.gif

I am sorry bro i think they are respectable Mods belongs to respectable families they don't want bride from you

----------------------

Well its not bribe if you want to become an elite member you can buy subscription for 1 month or an year and you will be promote to Elite Membersgroup

You can buy from the following link

http://www.defence.pk/forums/payments.php

Last option is increase yoru posts to 5000 and you'll be promote to elite members group

thanks bhai.

i put wrong spellings.

it's damm keyboard fault.

Wait,

so that means you only become elite member for a month or year?

What about forever?

if you guyz think i come here to increase my post count only then you are mistaken :no:

I come here to enjoy and enjoy only :) i agree there have been some spammers visiting this thread lately who are making extremely short posts and just increasing their post count by saying hi n hello and i was little bit irritating with their short posts but overall this has arguably been the best thread of this forum :rofl: where after having 12k+ posts we still did not fight with each other and helped each other many many times

And i am sure this rule has been set for the betterment of this forum and i am fed up after looking low quality threads in members section myself. This rule will help reduce trolls and definitely improve the quality of this forum. I contribute towards almost every single section of this forum and there are some members who has 90% + only in this section. Its a treatment for them and i am not worried about anything at all :D

..I posted that to check if my post count would increase - I wasn't really laughing at you or what TS said... :angel:

Why this thread suddenly gone silent. come on guys.. its the best thread.. where is zaki , huda , killbill etc etc????

Benny saw Ravan and Singam ,Tamil..Singam is one time worth movie yaar not as bad as you think :) ..Raavan is superb..now wanted to see its Hindi...Vikram is awesome :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom