What's new

Whatever

latest addition to this threads tag

useless thread

A.H.A.H.A.H.A.H.A.H.A.!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

Hammy this thread got its own reputation........ please do not destroy it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

(with no offence intended)

@ ZAKI BHAI

you got any other way now to increase # of posts???

because it was you, who asked me to come in "whatever" thread, if i want to increase my posting number!

Looks like i m addicted to this forum now Can't sleep without writing a few line in this forum what's happening to me ...... :hitwall::hitwall:

@ ZAKI BHAI

you got any other way now to increase # of posts???

because it was you, who asked me to come in "whatever" thread, if i want to increase my posting number!

plenty of ways dear,

I am sure Asim did not like my way of increasing post so he installed this plugin :disagree:

Go to Introduction section and start from page 3........ welcome everybody - it should get you 100+ posts i think

Then come back to me and i tell you another way :rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

none taken.............

thanks hammy,

i hope you did not mind :)

plenty of ways dear,

I am sure Asim did not like my way of increasing post so he installed this plugin :disagree:

Go to Introduction section and start from page 3........ welcome everybody - it should get you 100+ posts i think

Then come back to me and i tell you another way :rofl:

Nahi dude, that will be time consuming.

But i don't think you have another way, so i consider your welcoming option!

thanks!

Nahi dude, that will be time consuming.

But i don't think you have another way, so i consider your welcoming option!

thanks!

everything is time consuming my friend. The only way without wasting time is contact Asim Aquil or WebMaster - pay him couple of bucks and ask him to increase your post count. He can add or remove thousands of posts in your account in a matter of few seconds :rofl:

everything is time consuming my friend. The only way without wasting time is contact Asim Aquil or WebMaster - pay him couple of bucks and ask him to increase your post count. He can add or remove thousands of posts in your account in a matter of few seconds :rofl:

How much to become elite member than?

can you ask him? :pop:

btw, i don't think MOD accepts Bribe.

Last edited:
How much to become elite member than?

can you ask him?

btw, i don't think MOD accepts Bride.

oh my goodness :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

You are offering them a bride :cheesy:

Is she virgin :woot::woot::woot:

Oh my god
ast.gif

I am sorry bro i think they are respectable Mods belongs to respectable families they don't want bride from you

----------------------

Well its not bribe if you want to become an elite member you can buy subscription for 1 month or an year and you will be promote to Elite Membersgroup

You can buy from the following link

http://www.defence.pk/forums/payments.php

Last option is increase yoru posts to 5000 and you'll be promote to elite members group

oh my goodness :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

You are offering them a bride :cheesy:

Is she virgin :woot::woot::woot:

Oh my god
ast.gif

I am sorry bro i think they are respectable Mods belongs to respectable families they don't want bride from you

----------------------

Well its not bribe if you want to become an elite member you can buy subscription for 1 month or an year and you will be promote to Elite Membersgroup

You can buy from the following link

http://www.defence.pk/forums/payments.php

Last option is increase yoru posts to 5000 and you'll be promote to elite members group

And how much should a person pay???

Back
Top Bottom