What's new

Whatever

Lo kar lo baat zaki tmhain kis ney kaha tha k shaadi ki itni baatein karo yahaan..... ab jawaab do...:P
BB yeh shadi online nahi hai .....:lol::lol::P
just kiddin'.. :lol:

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

BTW you have a beautiful name :smitten:

Thx g can u people help me i dont know hw to use ths forum

first of all introduce yourself in members inroduction section properly..... and then post replies to every thread even if you don't know a single bit about the topic....:P
this will create your interest in real topics and you will finally end up in learning some new things....:yahoo:
and if you don't want to indulge in any debate come to this "Whatever" thread and say it all what's in your heart...:smitten:

Dedicated 2 all who loves some one
Abhi kUch din osay meri muhabbat azmanay 2
mujhay khamosh rehna dou suna hay ishaq sacha ho tou
khamoshi lahubun kar ragon ma nach uthti hay
zara uski rago me khamoshi ko jhoom janay dou
abhi kuch din osay meri muhabbat azmanay dou
osay ma kuo bataun ma nay usko kitna chaha hay
bataya jhoot jata hay k sachi bat ki khushbo tou khd mehsoos hoti hay
meri batain meru sochain usay khud jan janay dou
abhi kuch din usay meri muhabbat azmanay dou
agar wo ishq k ehsas ko pehchan na pae mujhay b jan na pae
to phir aisa karo ay dil khud hi gumnamm ho jao
mgr us bekhabar ko zindagi bhr muskarna dou
abhi kuch din osay meri muhabbat azmanay dou

first of all introduce yourself in members inroduction section properly..... and then post replies to every thread even if you don't know a single bit about the topic....:P
this will create your interest in real topics and you will finally end up in learning some new things....:yahoo:
and if you don't want to indulge in any debate come to this "Whatever" thread and say it all what's in your heart...:smitten:

Thats the best part :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah. most of the members ( including me ) knows nothing about defence but still dont stop from giving expert comments in most of the sections.

BTW, Jiya ji, to add to what kugga suggested, If you want to get thanks from fellow members, then you can raise toilet issues, castes and Indians look dirty stuff and be popular overnight :D

:cheers:

nothing in this world is more important then your own self.... respect others as well as yourself..... coz yourself is only one standing by yourself when all others leave you......

Loving someone is good but not at stake of your own self.....:cheers:

Last edited:
KIll bIll g okay but i think it means i should use this forum at least 4 hours hmm. i m a microbiologist doing job as a social worker , manager and a teacher also.

Last edited:

Yeah. most of the members ( including me ) knows nothing about defence but still dont stop from giving expert comments in most of the sections.

BTW, Jiya ji, to add to what kugga suggested, If you want to get thanks from fellow members, then you can raise toilet issues, castes and Indians look dirty stuff and be popular overnight :D

and to add thanks of indians post a topic supporting secularism..... this will multiply your thanks count in half a day...:yahoo: :P

JiyaJee won't do that..becoze shez a women..and she knows that women in India r more free and she like most other women from her country admire INDIA...moreover half of all Indian gods are women:lol: and a woman once ruled India and she won a decisive war and shez a role model for other women in the sub continent:partay:

Back
Top Bottom