What's new

Whatever

I always worry when nihari downing old gentlemen like @SIPRA paaji disappear all of a sudden.

Which reminds me that @Joe Shearer dada has also disappeared.

Joe is fine and active in other places.

Unfortunately this place has become too toxic.

I hope there is another purge.

Too many Indians shitting on every thread.

Agree 100%.

Its the self-hate masochist type loser Indians that have gathered here and gotten addicted to their masochism need.

All the slightly intelligent ones and better have left for good.

I always worry when nihari downing old gentlemen like @SIPRA paaji disappear all of a sudden.

Which reminds me that @Joe Shearer dada has also disappeared.

I think Joe was having some health issues, Just pray God help us all.

I am seeing SIPRA online but he is not participating in his usual ways, so just wanted to ungli him.

Joe is fine and active in other places.

Unfortunately this place has become too toxic.

Joe has heart issue and maybe two months ago I spoke to him on phone and then a few days later he calls me me from the hospital, speaking weakly and saying that he is allowed two calls a day and this one for me is one of them.

Yes, this place has become toxic and I am now going to log-off because I can't take this insanity for today.

For 1990s people:

Song for 1990s people:

Why are you posting the same song multiple times in a single post and then in a second post ?

B09RG3JLPP.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_SX500_.jpg

a good book to gift your (or a) kid

kids are like sponges, they can absorb a lot of knowledge when little.. correct understanding provide karo bacchon ko !

so that they become pilots, not criminal bhikari communist victims

Interesting documentary about an Indian and Pakistani going to each others countries and showing how they were treated and welcomed as a Pakistani/Indian being the "enemy". This was made during that 2004 cricket tour. @Sharma Ji You might be interested

Joe has heart issue and maybe two months ago I spoke to him on phone and then a few days later he calls me me from the hospital, speaking weakly and saying that he is allowed two calls a day and this one for me is one of them.
May God grant good health to all. Joe is mera langotia.

Interesting documentary about an Indian and Pakistani going to each others countries and showing how they were treated and welcomed as a Pakistani/Indian being the "enemy". This was made during that 2004 cricket tour. @Sharma Ji You might be interested
interesting, will watch it later but I do have an anecdote here I probably have mentioned earlier.. back in 2004 a pretty huge contingent of Indian bikers/riders rode down to Lahore for a game from Amritsar/Wagah, one of my great regrets is not going but many people I know went to that 'friendship series'.. sab ne ek hi cheez boli, that upon hearing ki Indians hai, they just wouldn't accept money no matter how much they tried to pay, no matter how big the bill was.. next level mehmaan nawazi ! Amazing, spl because these were small kebab stalls etc in that famous food street there, not even fancy expensive restaurants, people of humble means.. but what hospitality. I have some pics somewhere on a computer somewhere, if I ever manage to find them, I'd love to share here.

Also, India won both the 1 day as well as the test series.. Viru famously earned the crown/title of 'sultan of multan' for his run a ball 300+, and temp captain Dravid famously/notoriously declared in one of the games with Sachin on 194, so close to a double, Inzy was given out for 'handling the ball', and Laxmipati Balaji became a star.. people went nuts for him (god knows why, considering he was a quite pedestrian medium pacer at best)

all good but, India exacted revenge for the series loss at home some years ago...

------------------

some goras seem to love it, this slumming it out in all the chaos and filth of India etc, sensory overload

Also, India won both the 1 day as well as the test series.. Viru famously earned the crown/title of 'sultan of multan' for his run a ball 300+, and temp captain Dravid famously/notoriously declared in one of the games with Sachin on 194, so close to a double, Inzy was given out for 'handling the ball', and Laxmipati Balaji became a star.. people went nuts for him (god knows why, considering he was a quite pedestrian medium pacer at best)
That was a very fun series, even if it was fixed like rumor has it then they did a damn good job at scripting it all.

Can you tell me the application of forum rules when the mullahs here are openly able to try to demean me by calling me "Bhangi" as if Bhangis don't deserve life and calling me "Murtad" when they are the murtads but call for my execution ( these will be @Areesh @Sayfullah @Mujahid Memon @Titanium100 aka @Battlion25 with Sayfullah even supporting those "I"SIS nasheeds ) and then the Bhakts call Muslims as "Puncture-putrs" and allowed to run riot including @langda khan calling me "Acchoot" ( Untouchable ) and @Sharma Ji aka @-=virus=- laughingly agreeing with him and then half-an-hour later calling @Drizzt as "You dirty Dalit toilet cleaner" and then Sharma able to keep either of his two accounts if one is banned ? :) Why were these members not told in a thread clearly to start becoming humanist, empathetic and gentle ? Does this forum not belong in this world where it is expected to remain civilized ? :)
Good. You may blabber as much as you want in non-Indian threads.

Back
Top Bottom