What's new

Whatever

dont want to offtopic there, idhar aa ja

Ah no, @-=virus=- ala @Sharma Ji gets lots of female attention everywhere from Perm in Russia to the streets of London town to South India, as he claims. They all come to him as he goes about the streets and they stand transfixed and collectively chant "Ek baar dekha hai baar baar dekhnay ki tamanna hai".
:D
bc fir wohi harkat ?

ek do 10 saal+ purani pics kya ni dekh li, tu to obsess hi ho gya hai..

anyway, as usual aapka perception warped hai and understanding galat

anywho, smaller oblast/cities waalian are generally nicer.. Moscow is bitxh central

same the world over, big city women (or females, as you call them) .. India me bhi, Dilli, Mumbai etc ones can sometimes be a bit pretentious type, sadly :|

Naga/Khasi ones but, and Manipuri women.. ooh la la

they also make the best friends (benefits or not) .. either way, they're very liberated, free from "cow belt" and big city dogma, and just fun women.

I'd tell you to 'azma ke dekho' but you come across as a pretty hopeless guy.. you'll just bore them to death with Gaddafi and communism talk 😆

Why you're blabbering in this thread go to Indian defense section Indian
can't really tell if he is an indian or turk he seems to be using a romanian proxy to post. can't ask mods either since they are too busy doing jehad against Pakistan defense forces.

anyhow turks I have known are as bad as bharatis regarding china (and are no great lovers of Pakistan either)

N.B. posting here cuz I am banned from J-10 thread

Last edited:
It is true that Turkey is not Pakistan. After all, Pakistan can make qualified fighters.
turks can make helicopter gunships/atack helicopters
by rebranding Augusta 129 Mangusta

turks can make artillery pieces
by rebranding what they bought from.... wait a minute... yes China

:rofl:

Last edited:
can't really tell if he is an indian or turk he seems to be using a romanian proxy to post. can't ask mods either since they are to busy doing jehad against Pakistan defense forces.

anyhow turks I have known are as bad as bharatis regarding china (and are no great lovers of Pakistan either)

N.B. posting here cuz I am banned from J-10 thread
I defend the Turks! Most Turks respect China very much. Such as Erdogan.

content is not available on this country domain due to a legal complaint from the government.

will check later using a proxy.
Oh right, I forgot that the Indian government blocked the web series as it was deemed a "threat" to national security and "unity".

interesting channel, this one.. guy got famously fired from his airline, waged a legal battle against them but lost his commercial licence.

what a nice woman his wife is, an airline pilot herself, and she's always planning stuff and taking him out for flying adventures.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom