What's new

Whatever

Never ? Umm, right in India there is :
all family units/homes are coffee houses. :)

My soon-to-come company will also be a workers' cooperative and I am soon going to consult some progressive lawyers on how to map the Capitalist Indian company law to this Communist idea.
šŸ˜–

Capitalism hi seekh le

faaydey me rahega !

My soon-to-come company will also be a workers' cooperative and I am soon going to consult some progressive lawyers on how to map the Capitalist Indian company law to this Communist idea.

What is your company going to make?
And there is nothing capitalist or communist about company law. It is just law. Don't complicate it

@Drizzt, please follow from this post on :

Carlos was quite a man of the ladies, yes, but what is "creepy" about his look ? He looks suave and distinguised.

Who is this idiot making a fun vid out of cats fighting when instead he should be keeping two bowls of milk side by side to make the two cats calm down and become friendly ?

"If they are proven to be our citizens"... Yeah, they are South Americans in Indian disguise. If this idiot is the intellectual of the BJP then imagine the rest. :lol:
Welcome to 2023 lil jimmy.

And there is nothing capitalist or communist about company law. It is just law. Don't complicate it
Commie dildos for gay men.

And you have not been in the real world. Years ago at one point there were seven cats living in a shelter I had arranged on the terrace, with potted plants in front of the entrance grill to defend the cats from crows. Two were adults including a female and four were babies. All were killed one by one by dogs.
cant manage everything that goes on in the streets, humans or animals..

cats bhi birds etc kha jaati hain.. nature.

And last year I heard a cat being attacked at 12 in the night and rushed out to see an orange cat being viciously attacked by some dogs and started running and shouting and one of the dogs did not run away but sunk its teeth into the side of the semi-alive cat and was dragging the cat away... I chased the dogs away and this cat tried to jump into the nearby compound she lived in but couldn't because of the damage. The cat died later in my compound. She turned out to be cat living in a neighboring lady's house and this I got to know when she came to my house the next day to enquire. The lady now takes care of another neighbor's female cat whenever that cat chooses to go to her house. The lady also used to care for a male cat who would come to play with the female cat. These two cats would sit on the footpath and run up on the trees and run on the terrace of a nearby house. The male cat is missing for many days.
natural selection

my cats would have snatched the ef' out some rando mongrel's eyes and given it hell... bc inke samney Rottweiler ni tik-ta :laugh:

all family units/homes are coffee houses. :)

How is this related to the convo ?

šŸ˜–

Capitalism hi seekh le

faaydey me rahega !

What should I learn from Capitalism ?

@jamahir that was a serious question

To start with, a radical wearable computer as its commercial product. And this is not to earn money but to establish base.

No, there is. Indian company law primarily promotes feudalism and Capitalism through the organization being owned by one person or his or her family and then a board of directors who all take most of the earnings of the company where they don't put in much effort but it is the workers who put in the effort that brings in the company's income but the workers get a pittance and the majority goes to the owner and the board of directors. Does every worker in Reliance Industries have a two-billion-dollar house of 27 storeys with six storeys just for his or her 168 cars and additionally a helicopter and three big Boeing planes and then additional houses in Dubai and London for the children ?

Additionally, there is something called Independent Director who is a member of the board of directors but not a fixed employee of the company but goes about distributing his gyaan to multiple companies and earning lots from each company in a year. Can be a crore from each company and in India IIRC an Independent Director can be on the board of a max seven companies. So the Infosys owners themselves earn many crores per half-a-year and its Independent Directors earn multiple crores from multiple companies every year but the same Infosys throws out workers for doing moonlighting to earn an extra 7000 on top of the 17,000 they get in Infosys ?

On top of this, nonsense companies like Infosys impose regular "internal assesment exams" to "evaluate" workers as if these companies are producing something great and these under-"assessment" workers are impeding in that glorious progress. These workers are under extreme pressure to "perform" well in this exam because he or she will have made typical Indian socio-economic commitments ( beheniya ki shaadi, the 3rd hajj in five years, EMI for the car, father's hospital bills, Bittu ka MBA college fees etc ) and if the under-"assessment" workers don't perform well then they are expelled and since the Capitalist machine of Indian life chugs on demanding repayment on everything and payment on everything regardless of a person's situation and the easy sanction for suicide in Indian culture, in fact encouragement ( "Jaakay doob mar" for example ), many a time the worker suicides. This is the same situation as with student suicides which anger you. :) Is there any provision in Indian company law which spoke about shutting down Infosys when the first worker suicide happened or when Infosys management discouraged workers from forming workers unions ?

Rahul Gandhi is so right that the Bhakts go on and on about he being a "shehzaada" by being the leader of a "Parivaarvadi" party i.e. the Congress party being of dynasts and Rahul beings its privileged scion but Rahul asked what about Mukesh Ambani's company which Mukesh's father passed on to his two sons who divided it and is their personal possession and they have set up their own children at key positions and in time they will become the owners. Is this not Parivaarvad / dynastics and feudalism ? It is not as if Mukesh's Reliance Industries is owned and managed collectively by the workers and there is no boss, no board of directors and no oppressive managers and team leaders. Did Indian company law allow the workers of Reliance to take over control of the company from Dhirubhai Ambani's personal ownership and then they collectively owning and managing it and all being equal in three aspects - equal in respect, equal in right to participate in decision-making and equal in income ?

Welcome to 2023 lil jimmy.

2023 it may be but he looks quite the gent.

Commie dildos for gay men.

Why ? If you had said double-sided dildos for lesbians then it would have made sense but a gay is more likely to be Capitalist than Communist. :)

cant manage everything that goes on in the streets, humans or animals..

In that case no need for police and law. No need for a societal constitution document. No need to global agreements. :)

cats bhi birds etc kha jaati hain.. nature.

The 60+ million just street dogs in India didn't come from Nature but from human interference, by banning their killing by municipal corporations and then feeding them and protecting them from people like me and defending them vociferously when they torture humans and cats to death. Maneka Gandhi, the "environment" minister of the BJP government of the late 1990s did the anti-dog-killing prohibition and thus we saw this last year in 2022 :

Let us just grab every member of CUPA, PETA, PFA and the rest of the "animals rights activist" ( dog lovers ) in a stadium, introduce these dogs, shut the gates and watch the dogs have the fun with the dog lovers and livestream it.

natural selection

my cats would have snatched the ef' out some rando mongrel's eyes and given it hell... bc inke samney Rottweiler ni tik-ta :laugh:

In reality that doesn't work. This is why cats have claws to also climb trees when chased by dogs, cats are cautious and fearful and like being on high places to observe not only prey but also dogs and other dangers.

No, there is....

I thought you will give me some technical answer on how company law is discriminating against worker empowerment, but you went on your usual story. Long story short.

1. You can structure the company the way you want, as long as there is no evidence that you are going to do hanky panky to dodge tax.
  2. The best way to have workers share in the profits is to make them shareholders. Company law allows this. Companies are already doing this. You can take it to another level.
  3. Don't complicate things otherwise you will only be making castles in the air.
  4. I will ignore the rest of your diatribe against the capitalists.

Woh budha ho gaya. Ab kya company banayega?

It's never too late. People who start late often do it with maturity, learning, experience etc and give more importance to fundamentals rather than simply chasing valuation. Of course there will always be exceptions.

Woh budha ho gaya. Ab kya company banayega?

This will be my second company. First in 2005 which technologically was the best software company in all of South Asia. This new company will be the best computing company in the world which has techno-political goals.

Also, though I have stopped eating meat a year ago I will quote example to you of Harland Sanders, later Colonel Sanders, of Kentuck Fried Chicken who was aged 50 when he finalized the chicken recipe that is famous now. It would have taken him much time to develop not only the recipe but company strategy that came from networking, adoption of ideas and technology developed by others and lastly his own thoughts.

Age doesn't matter in politics, the arts and company formation.

I thought you will give me some technical answer on how company law is discriminating against worker empowerment, but you went on your usual story. Long story short.

You support me in one aspect so you must see that my points on how Indian company law is discriminating against workers is written in good detail above. Can you show me a clause that calls for shutting down a company if it did mass expulsion like TCS did in 2014 ( up to 30,000 workers ) based on some stupid internal ranking system or shutting down of Infosys because of workers' suicides because of again some stupid "internal assessment exam" with the first publicly-known case in 2009 or again shutting down Infosys for expelling workers because of moonlighting ? Look at the callous and criminal reaction of this top fellow to that 2009 suicide that happened only because of his stupid company's stupid management policies and he being the HR head supposed to have empathy says what ?
T.V. Mohandas Pai, Head-HR and Education and Research of Infosys, did not take calls as he was on leave on Friday.
Oh, our Mohandas couldn't be bothered to leave his leave because a measly human had suicided. But we know that had he received a call from Bombay Stock Exchange to ring the bell the next morning he would have immediately left his leave and left on a chartered flight to Bombay.

Why wasn't Mohandas Pai arrested in 2009 and why are these companies still operating despite clearly not only discriminating against workers ( was the board of directors of TCS given the pink slip en masse instead of those 30,000 workers ? ) but also murdering them with impunity ?

Let us not get tangled in details but look at the human aspect and the fundamentals which you too mention below. :)

You can structure the company the way you want

Well, I think there is an obligatory structure : "Promoters", owners, board of directors etc. :) This is the question I will put to those progressive lawyers.

as long as there is no evidence that you are going to do hanky panky to dodge tax.

That is a technicality but tax for anything shouldn't exist. Are we living under feudals or monarchs to be taxed ?

The best way to have workers share in the profits is to make them shareholders. Company law allows this. Companies are already doing this. You can take it to another level.

OK, I will put this point to the progressive lawyers I will meet soon.

I will ignore the rest of your diatribe against the capitalists.

Why ignore ?

It's never too late. People who start late often do it with maturity, learning, experience etc and give more importance to fundamentals rather than simply chasing valuation.

Indeed. I don't understand this system called Valuations.

1. How can a company project its financially profiting future without considering the local and global economic scenarios which may affect its existence let alone its continued operation ?

2. How can any useless or harmful company like some "fintech" company ( say BharatPe ) or "edtech" company ( like Byju's ) be allowed to exist let alone profit and be celebrated and sponsor sports teams and have a valuation of 22 billion dollars ? How is it moral for an "edtech" company to exploit the irrational lust in Indian culture for stupid exams and high marks in those exams to extort money to provide so-called education and then offer, or rather force, to do the extortion dheeray-dheeray haulay-haulay through interest-based loans that can go on for years and offered by some bank whose special branch is present within the "edtech" office and then create an oppressive environment of pressure upon the student to justify his or her parents' extortion-paying by scoring high on some online scoreboard within a stipulated number of months and this pressure in addition to the one in brick-and-mortar schools and neither of the two educations being of real value and putting the family's socio-economic situation in distress and all this possibly lead to the student suiciding ? Mr. Byju Raveendran profits through this exploitation while the student's family goes bankrupt in an extremely Capitalist and uncaring society and the student suicides. This is the nature of Capitalism ( @Skull and Bones ). That is what Mr. Byju Raveendran has arranged but is now facing legal notice :

BYJU's CEO summoned by child rights body NCPCR over malpractice allegations​

The summons come days after a media report said the ed-tech company is pushing households to take heavy debts and exploiting students​

The NCPCR also warned that if BYJUā€™s CEO fails to comply with the order, he will be subjected to the consequences of non-attendance
The NCPCR also warned that if BYJUā€™s CEO fails to comply with the order, he will be subjected to the consequences of non-attendance

National Commission for Protection of Child Rights has on Friday summoned edtech firm BYJU's CEO, Byju Raveendran, to appear in person before the Commission over alleged malpractice of hard selling and mis-selling of its courses for students.

The summons come days after the child rights body took cognizance of a media report alleging the ed-tech company is pushing households to take heavy debts and exploiting students.

BYJU's is facing a range of complaints on social media platforms and consumer websites from customers who say they were exploited and deceived, putting their savings and futures in jeopardy, reported Reuters.

Observing that BYJU's is indulging in malpractices to lure parents and children to enter into loan-based agreements, thereby exploiting them, Byju Raveendran has been asked to appear in person before the NCPCR on December 23.

On December 23, Raveendran will be required to produce ā€œdetails of all the courses run by BYJUā€™s for children, the structure of these courses and the fees details, the number of students currently enrolled in each course, the refund policy of BYJUā€™s, the legal documents regarding the recognition of BYJUā€™s as a valid ed-tech company and all other relevant documents regarding the claims made in the media reportā€. He will also have to explain the discrepancies in relation to the said matter.

"The news article also claims that the edtech platform has been receiving many complaints from the parents of children but had not been doing anything about it," the NCPCR letter stated.

The NCPCR also warned that if BYJUā€™s CEO fails to comply with the order, he will be subjected to the consequences of non-attendance.

A BYJU's spokesperson confirmed the development and said: "We have received the summons yesterday. We are compiling a transparent response based on facts to address the unsubstantiated complaints. We will clarify our position before the commission if required."

For Bengaluru-based BYJU's, the COVID-19 pandemic proved a boon as schools shut and students turned to online learning, spurring it to go on a buyout spree of smaller companies and attract major investments from around the world.

But its success began to wane as children went back to their classrooms and the global economic outlook turned gloomy.

Last valued at $22 billion, BYJU's reported a loss of Rs 4,564 crore in September for the 2021 fiscal year, and revenue fell 3%.

Published on: Dec 16, 2022, 10:15 PM IST

Of course there will always be exceptions.

??

Can you show me a clause that calls for shutting down a company if it did mass expulsion like TCS did in 2014 ( up to 30,000 workers ) based on some stupid internal ranking system
So you want this clause for your own company? Do you foresee that you will be doing mass layoffs and would want to shut down your own company?

Well, I think there is an obligatory structure : "Promoters", owners, board of directors etc. :) This is the question I will put to those progressive lawyers.
Of course there is a bare minimum requirement. Promoter and Owner are same. Promoter is the legal word for owner. You can be promoter, CEO, director, board member, all of it. Your partners can also be all these. Of course you can't have 2 CEOs.

Why wasn't Mohandas Pai arrested in 2009 and why are these companies still operating despite clearly not only discriminating against workers ( was the board of directors of TCS given the pink slip en masse instead of those 30,000 workers ? ) but also murdering them with impunity ?
Mohandas Pai was murdering his employees with impunity? You will create your own definition of murder? Do you realise what will happen if CEOs are called murderers because some employee in their company committed suicide? Don't use words casually. Yes business owners should keep a good working atmosphere in their company and no one should feel compelled to commit suicide but what you are implying is preposterous. And as a company owner it can come back to bite you.

When I say there will be exceptions I mean that not everyone starting a company later in life can bring in the maturity and right priorities. Some just want to copy the younger generation and commit the same mistakes. Sometimes even more grave because they feel they have lost time. I have seen a friend do this.

How can any useless or harmful company like some "fintech" company ( say BharatPe ) or "edtech" company ( like Byju's ) be allowed to exist let alone profit and be celebrated and sponsor sports teams and have a valuation of 22 billion dollars ?
I am no fan of Byju's but edtech is a good development and has sort of democratized online learning. Even people with less means can access quality education instead of wasting time listening to crappy professors.

Harland Sanders, later Colonel Sanders, of Kentuck Fried Chicken who was aged 50 when he finalized the chicken recipe that is famous now.
tastes completely different in India even when compared to other Asian countries such as in the middle east or south east Asia.

and bc kya bakwas laga rakhi hai in the rest of your post.. I'm joining Paitoo bhai in not even bothering with the rest of it

dear lord, man, you're so horseblindered.. incapable of viewing things holistically.. good little commie robot, you.. bc

Back
Top Bottom