What's new

Whatever

Aaj kal har koyi expert bana hua hai urban planning ka. Pretty sure this Shekhar Gupta also owns multiple properties that he doesn't need. All of us are to blame for the situation. People are paying through their nose to buy apartments where roads don't exist, or if they ever will, then only one vehicle can pass at a time without crushing some pedestrian. The real estate thugs need to be reined in.

Aaj kal har koyi expert bana hua hai urban planning ka. Pretty sure this Shekhar Gupta also owns multiple properties that he doesn't need. All of us are to blame for the situation. People are paying through their nose to buy apartments where roads don't exist, or if they ever will, then only one vehicle can pass at a time without crushing some pedestrian. The real estate thugs need to be reined in.
True, no point making these ginormous luxury settlements, malls, houses and condos if there is no supporting infra. NCR mein most years bura haal hota hai during the rain on the very posh golf course road in Gurgaon.

Not just the realty mafia, unke upar haath to mantris/MLAs ka hai.. hopeless desh BC

True, no point making these ginormous luxury settlements, malls, houses and condos if there is no supporting infra. NCR mein most years bura haal hota hai during the rain on the very posh golf course road in Gurgaon.

Not just the realty mafia, unke upar haath to mantris/MLAs ka hai.. hopeless desh BC

My brother in law owns 6 properties in Bangalore. Lives in one and 2 are rented out. The other 3 are lying vacant because of the poor infra around them. One of them doesn't even have BESCOM power and runs on DG Power 24 hours. He is planning to buy one more. Have money, will buy. He is not even in the real estate business but an IT guy.

My brother in law owns 6 properties in Bangalore. Lives in one and 2 are rented out. The other 3 are lying vacant because of the poor infra around them. One of them doesn't even have BESCOM power and runs on DG Power 24 hours. He is planning to buy one more. Have money, will buy. He is not even in the real estate business but an IT guy.
Generally a good investment idea, real estate. Unless of course builder fraud (pretty rare, at least with the big companies) me fas jao. I almost got stuck in a Jaypee group lafda some years ago in NCR, thankfully the courts had them complete construction and handed it over.. sold it in a hurry at almost no gains.

Conversely, also know a few people who invested a while ago in some other ones and those have shot up like crazy and they're sitting on a nice safe highly profitable investment.

Those Unitech brothers are also still in jail iinw but I know some who live in their developments and are real nice places.

Who would even bother doing a bit of due diligence with such once huge names like Unitech and Jaypee Group but kar leni chahiye maybe...

1662691396685.png

@-=virus=- what's up with that PP, who's that trans?
Adnan Zafar aka Ken Doll Dubai is a famous Pakistani Model, Social Media Influencer & Content Creator currently residing in Dubai, UAE.

He is known for his beautiful doll-like facial features. Also, popularly famous as the Ken Doll or the male barbie, he is ridiculously famous in the middle east for his beauty.

Famous for/as: Beauty, Content Creation, Mod...

Profession: Social Media Influencer

Pajeet Vimal Kumar interviewed him recently at the Asia cup.

Adnan Zafar aka Ken Doll Dubai is a famous Pakistani Model, Social Media Influencer & Content Creator currently residing in Dubai, UAE.

He is known for his beautiful doll-like facial features. Also, popularly famous as the Ken Doll or the male barbie, he is ridiculously famous in the middle east for his beauty.

Famous for/as: Beauty, Content Creation, Mod...

Profession: Social Media Influencer

Pajeet Vimal Kumar interviewed him recently at the Asia cup.
Well vimal Kumar is better than this transexual

Atleast he is a Man, ME are a weird a** people

Back
Top Bottom