GridArt_20220902_225328882.jpg

Pakistani whiskey newspaper ad
GridArt_20220902_234121983.jpg

Last edited:
From Ayub Khan 's personal diary
View attachment 875701
Pakistani whiskey newspaper ad
View attachment 875718
If these are really Ayub's words from his personal diary then the man sounds sincere, is really worried about East Pakistan, praises them. Something you won't expect from a racist. Wants to secure benefits from Saudis and is worried about national treasury.

Or maybe he was writing knowing full well that, others will read it some day and is writing for others in the first place. Or maybe we really used to have sincere rulers. Fuckin depressing, our current situation.
He is like a very famous meme/tik tokkers, my DP is from one of his tik toks

Now he is also in some music videos

I'll change it after a while
Why the hell is Punjabi swearing so funny? I don't think cursing in urdu and english carries the same effect. I think it's like this because in media and in general, when someone wants to get frank, emotional or funny, they switch to their mother tongue, which is mostly Punjabi. Thus I associate humor with the Punjabi language. Or Punjabi actually is a funny sounding language, lol.

I think Punjabi ko aik non serious funny language dikhanay main khabarnak type shows na bahut important role play kiya ha. Serious talk completely Urdu main and non serious and bilkul fazol Punjabi main
This has been systematically done to all regional languages. All regiinal languages of Indian subcontinent.

Jamahir is some Munawar Ali/Khan (or something), right ?

I think he posted his company website once.

@Paitoo

No idea. Did he? I am relatively new to the forum myself.
Whaa.. you srs ? Not an old khiladi who got perma'd and returned right back like a fly to zhit ? :D

So you missed the great post Babri/Ram Mandir purge + almost exactly a year before's great 370 abrogation purge when waz bhai went on a rampage ? :P

We lost a lot of good men

things change, Don Bradman of -ve ratings, Raza bhi sudhar gya, Jamahir ne mayoos ho ke capitalists ke khilaaf haar maan li and took exile, Shearer saab also had had enough of the general trolly bad vibes and retired.. M bhai abhi bhi hit and run insurgent hain.. kabhi kabhi atay hain, and fat se ban ho jatay hain :laugh:

We lost a lot of good men
I am sure many are back under different handles?

Jamahir ne mayoos ho ke capitalists ke khilaaf haar maan li and took exile
I suspect he will be back some day. Or maybe not.

Shearer saab also had had enough of the general trolly bad vibes and retired
Yeah now that you mentioned I realised I haven't seen him around. Good for him. Needs to relax at his age and not allow all this uthal puthal into his system.

Stay safe.. I've witnessed horrible scenes in Mumbai some years ago.. almost a yearly occurrence there.

I was stuck in office during the infamous floods of 2005 in Mumbai. Had to sleep on top of a filing cabinet as I was too sleepy. Fell down and hurt myself real bad. Next morning had to wade through waist deep water, literally brushing aside shit. Almost fell into a sewer. Literally bathed in dettol after that. I will never forget that night.

Back
Top Bottom