What's new

Whatever

Wonderful that you shoot dogs. @Areesh @Raja420, take that you dog lovers. :enjoy:

I agree that citizen groups should be allowed to shoot dogs because dogs are a threat to humans and cats. And just yesterday my mother was telling me about how in a previous city she knew of some sheep being attacked by a dog gang and ripped apart.

Some years ago I myself would shoot at the dogs around my house with an air rifle. That I cannot do anymore. Indian "animals rights laws" you see. So what if humans and cats are torn to bits by these beloved dogs.

A decade ago in Russia there were "Dog hunters" who were fed up of attacks by dogs and so they killed the dogs in various ways :

In Kerala, India, too the people there, given the rational Communist political activism background there, kill dogs because they are fed up of dogs attacking humans. This is one article from 2016 which also speaks of a man, Jose Maveli, who has become famous for taking the lead in killing dogs.

STFU pig

but people protest too ..
View attachment 860603

They will protest until they fall victim to dogs. I quote from the article about Russia :
Nearly 400 people died in Russia between 2000 and 2010 after being attacked by dogs and over 13,000 are bitten every year in Moscow.

“We do not want to become victims,” activist Dogmeat said, adding that he joined Doghunters after several people he knew were attacked by dogs.

Make that your forum signature.

There’s only one solution to Pakistan right now. Islam.
Pakistan was created in the name of Islam but it’s as Islamic as any secular country.
Islam is made a joke in Pakistan and jahils find new ways to lynch innocents.

Pakistan was created in the name of Islam but it’s as Islamic as any secular country.

I thought Pakistan was Islamic during the era of Mard-e-Momin Zia ul Haq. :D

And who are these lynching victims you speak of ?

Pakistan is abandoning Kashmir cause right now too. It already did during Musharraf time now it’s even more officially and openly doing it.
The consequences for this will be severe as those who abandon jihad are humiliated in this world and the next.

I thought Pakistan was Islamic during the era of Mard-e-Momin Zia ul Haq. :D
No. It was close but not Islamic. Zia fell short in many areas but he was the better leader compared to many previous ones.
Full shariah which includes murtads being executed needs to be implemented.

Islam in politics is dying everywhere, I was seeing some middle eastern pages and they overwhelmingly wanted secularization of ME- saudi youth is very much into western way of thinking than ME for example - MBS is not even close to representing what Saudi youth wants rn

so its more of a global Muslim world phenomenon, in 90s, 2000s Islamism was the rage now people want secularization of their societies - cause you have to admit WOT was very bad for Muslims socially, politically, economically

people are looking for another way for their countries

In Pakistan we need real democracy- only in real democracy I see someone like Jamat-e-Islami achieving electoral power , any other system except democracy would destroy Islamism in politics

For all nationalists.
Imagine Pakistan defaults and turns into even Sri Lanka 2.0 rn. You think people would fight for Pakistan? Definitely not! It’s gonna be province vs province, ethnicity vs ethnicity, tribe vs tribe, caste vs caste, family vs family.
Have we not seen the ethnic violence of 80s, 90s and early 2000s? You think it will not return? You think it will not be worse when Pakistan goes bankrupt? Even after Imran Khan’s ouster only, we see etho nats exploiting the situation and blaming a certain ethnic group.
Only Islam can keep us united. We have failed to implement Islam.
Keep saying to your self that we are united because if Pakistan, but facts is the second tuff times hit us it’ll be ethnicity vs ethnicity and tribe vs tribe.
This can be avoided if we become Islamic.

Islam in politics is dying everywhere, I was seeing some middle eastern pages and they overwhelmingly wanted secularization of ME- saudi youth is very much into western way of thinking than ME for example - MBS is not even close to representing what Saudi youth wants rn

so its more of a global Muslim world phenomenon, in 90s, 2000s Islamism was the rage now people want secularization of their societies - cause you have to admit WOT was very bad for Muslims socially, politically, econ9omically

That doesn’t change anything.
Islam includes politics and running a country. Islam is already perfect and complete.
If we don’t follow Islam, Islam won’t be harmed rather it will be us who will be the real losers.
We will lose if we leave Islam.
Allah SWT destroyed many nations before us and made many nations rise before us.

None of those countries are like Pakistan.
Those are Arab countries.
We are basically 5 countries in one.
They can easily keep their majority arab populations united. But can we keep the many nations that build up Pakistan united?

Last edited:
Pakistan is abandoning Kashmir cause right now too. It already did during Musharraf time now it’s even more officially and openly doing it.

You must be very angry with him for Lal Masjid raid.

About Kashmir, this is my proposal for a solution from 2020 :

No. It was close but not Islamic. Zia fell short in many areas but he was the better leader compared to many previous ones.
Full shariah which includes murtads being executed needs to be implemented.

If you really consider, those you call murtads are the real Muslims and the callers are...

Have we not seen the ethnic violence of 80s, 90s and early 2000s?

What is your age bracket ?

so its more of a global Muslim world phenomenon, in 90s, 2000s Islamism was the rage now people want secularization of their societies - cause you have to admit WOT was very bad for Muslims socially, politically, economically

In Pakistan we need real democracy- only in real democracy I see someone like Jamat-e-Islami achieving electoral power , any other system except democracy would destroy Islamism in politics

1. True Islam was always secular. Those who are ritualists are not being true Muslims.

2. Islam in politics... I have informed you on that just last week here.

You must be very angry with him for Lal Masjid raid.

About Kashmir, this is my proposal for a solution from 2020 :

If you really consider, those you call murtads are the real Muslims and the callers are...

What is your age bracket ?

1. True Islam was always secular. Those who are ritualists are not being true Muslims.

2. Islam in politics... I have informed you on that just last week here.
MURTAD

Yeh party kuch bhi kar la koi bhi system ho Pakistan main nahin jeet sakti
Yaar, school me a bit if you don't mind, ki Pakistan me PTI and PMLN ke kya main differences hai ideologically in the sense that in India the BJP/NDA lean nationalist right and capitalist while the Congress and the UPA are slightly left leaning and ally with some far left as and when convenient. Can we make a clear distinction between the main players/parties in Pak as well..

or is it just pro vs anti "neutrals" now ?

in India the BJP/NDA lean nationalist right and capitalist while the Congress and the UPA are slightly left leaning and ally with some far left as and when convenient.

Congress is left-leaning ?

Back
Top Bottom