What's new

Whatever

Congress is left-leaning ?
They are left of centre for sure.

Kind of like the "business democrats" in the US, who are actually left but their far left detractors view them as almost right wing. For the extremists on either side, all centrists are far "other wing"

They are left of centre for sure.

Kind of like the "business democrats" in the US, who are actually left but their far left detractors view them as almost right wing. For the extremists on either side, all centrists are far "other wing"

Let us remember that it was that idiot Manmohan Singh who when PM declared that the "Left-wing extremists" ( Naxals ) are the greatest internal threat to India. If there are Hindutvadis and Tableeghis running rampant now it is because of that statement. And I have already told you how it was the same Congress' government which participated in the genocide of North Koreans by siding with NATO in the Korea war of 1950-53. It was also the same Congress whose home minister, Vallabhbhai Patel, enabled the genocide of Kashmiri Muslims in 1947. It was also the same Congress which had Syama Prasad Mukherjee of the Hindu Mahasabha of all people in its early central cabinet as Industries Minister of all things and this surely contributed to the recent IT / ITES industry in India not having workers unions until 2018. The bosses and managements of especially the big among these companies had an understand with the central government to discourage any worker from starting union. Some years before the All India IT & ITeS Employees' Union was formed in 2018 I almost formed the first IT / ITES workers union in India in a ITES company I worked in.

Last edited:
genocide of North Koreans by siding with NATO in the Korea war of 1950-53.
oho.. kya hoga bhai tera ?

no active combat.

It was also the same Congress whose home minister, Vallabhbhai Patel, enabled the genocide of Kashmiri Muslims in 1947.
not well read enough on it to debate..

It was also the same Congress which had Syama Prasad Mukherjee of the Hindu Mahasabha of all people in its early central cabinet as Industries Minister of all things and this surely contributed to the recent IT / ITES industry in India not having workers unions until 2018. The bosses and managements of especially the big among these companies had an understand with the central government to discourage any worker from starting union. Four years before the All India IT & ITeS Employees' Union was formed in 2018 I almost formed the first IT / ITES workers union in a ITES company I worked in.
workers unions are generally bad ideas

like handing over your checkbook/cash/cards and all assets to the toilet cleaner lady

I toh don't even let the cleaning people enter my room, study or bathroom.. no problem doing the cleaning myself... I'll hoover, dust, sweep and keep it clean.. not a fan of the 'domestic help' culture in the subcontinent in general but it is a necessary evil in some ways.. my employees only do the bare minimum but do a good job and are well paid and happy.

but anyone ever trying to take over my place will get a beer bottle up their ***, gadha-fee style. ;)

"workers" unions are a commie thing and should be crushed in the most brutal manner anytime you see their ugly starving bhikari heads rearing..

1657527479585.png

death to communist beggar snakes everywhere ! 8-)

I don't want to do politics over this. Just for fun. Apparently this is a partial list of banned words in the parliament. Various governments may have contributed to it, so not targeting anyone in specific.

'Bloodshed', 'bloody', 'betrayed', 'ashamed', 'abused', 'cheated, 'chamcha', 'chamchagiri', 'chelas', 'childishness', 'corrupt', 'coward', 'criminal' and 'crocodile tears', 'disgrace', 'donkey', 'drama', 'eyewash', 'fudge', 'hooliganism', 'hypocrisy', 'incompetent', 'mislead', 'lie', 'untrue', 'anarchist', 'gaddar', 'girgit', 'goons', 'ghadiyali ansu', 'apmaan', 'asatya', 'ahankaar', 'corrupt', 'kala din', 'kala bazaari', 'khareed farokht', 'danga', 'dalal', 'daadagiri', 'dohra charitra', 'bechara', 'bobcut', 'lollypop', 'vishwasghat', 'samvedanheen', 'foolish', 'pitthu', 'behri sarkar', and 'sexual harassment'.

LMAO. My favourite from the list is 'ghadiyali ansu' 🐊 + 😭

BJP has added new words to the list:
Baal Buddhi, 'Jumlajeevi', 'Covid spreader', 'Snoopgate' :nono:

My contributions to the list are:
Chhal Kapat
Dhongi

Indian members please add more to the list

BJP has added new words to the list:
Baal Buddhi, 'Jumlajeevi', 'Covid spreader', 'Snoopgate'

I like "Jumlajeevi". Opposition should also use "Taanashah" to be said lovingly to Amit Shah.

It's naskh

What is "Naskh" and please explain why Mujahid Memon responded to me like that.

and comrade don't write your essays in the funny thread.

Well, that meme wasn't funny so I made a logical response to the picture.

@jamahir my friend also used to write post like these, one day black guys kidnapped him

Afterwards -ab chup chup SA retha hai

What would your friend write and why were the Blacks angry with him ?

Last edited:
I like "Jumlajeevi". Opposition should also use "Taanashah" to be said lovingly to Amit Shah.

What is "Naskh" and please explain why Mujahid Memon responded to me like that.

Well, that meme wasn't funny so I made a logical response to the picture.

What would you friend write and why were the Blacks angry with him ?
its translation of what he wrote

naskh and nastaleeq are two different types of script. The image was using a naskh font. I don't know why he responded to you like that.

So regular Urdu is written in both or in Nastaliq only ?

@ahaider97, thanks for the explanations. Please wait because I am creating a thread on this topic. I will tag you there.

Was craving for kolkata biryani, just watched these 2 videos. Feeling more hungry at midnight now.

I wanted to ask some questions because I have heard things and wanted to get your opinion.

1. My ancestors were Punjabi and I was told by a lot of people that Uttar Pradesh played a very important role in Partition,
Cause they were the oppressed minority and still are , Bangali struggle started against rich Hindu feudal class
Punjab feudals were mostly
Muslims so it didn't result in religious tensions, except for major cities like Lahore or pindi, Muslims were not thoroughly outmatched by their non Muslim peers in socio economics, class divisions due to religion were an as much as they were in UP, Bangal or Sindh where different religions meant vast differences in socio economics that's why they were the power centers of Pakistan movement

1. that it was Aligarh and not Punjab where things were planned, is it true? Or it was Punjab where Pakistan was created.
In partition, people knew what would happen, as almost all of punjab had significant Muslim minority in almost all the district(like atleast 30-45% Muslim minority), if a partition was to happen, it would most certainly lead to genocide, stolen land , property , so a lot more to lose, A- conditions were not as bad as they were for other places for Muslims,B- a lot more to lose compared to other places

1. Also was it the Punjabi people that crushed the rebellion/First freedom fight against the British? How is the story told there in Pakistan?
Punjab was invaded by Hindustani soldiers working for the company, this was because of bad blood , Punjab, Hindustan and Bangal in North India were centers of powers who beefed with each other all the time, ofcourse Hindustan was more powerful of the 3
  1. Do Punjabi people have disproportionate influence and control in Pakistan and are they not liked by others?
I don't think any pakistani can truly hate Punjabi people, there's nothing in US to hate , some might dislike the people at top but the people at top are disliked by every pakistani including punjabis
  1. If yes were Punjabi behaviour, as many say that Punjabi people feel superior to other regions be it India or Pakistan, that alienated Bangladeshi people?
Propoganda, they probably feel insecure themselves
I am myself a Punjabi so all this is just to understand and get the opinion of people across the border. Thanks
Do you speak the language?

Last edited:
Having a laugh with a friend yesterday who is in USA who said it was easy to keep a dog as pet in Pakistan because of batman and sweeper :laugh:

Cause they were the oppressed minority and still are , Bangali struggle started against rich Hindu feudal class
Punjab feudals were mostly
Muslims so it didn't result in religious tensions, except for major cities like Lahore or pindi, Muslims were not thoroughly outmatched by their non Muslim peers in socio economics, class divisions due to religion were an as much as they were in UP, Bangal or Sindh where different religions meant vast differences in socio economics that's why they were the power centers of Pakistan movement
Interesting, why were there Hindu feudal classes in Bengal but predominantly Muslim feudal classes in Punjab?

In partition, people knew what would happen, as almost all of punjab had significant Muslim minority in almost all the district(like atleast 30-45% Muslim minority), if a partition was to happen, it would most certainly lead to genocide, stolen land , property , so a lot more to lose, A- conditions were not as bad as they were for other places for Muslims,B- a lot more to lose compared to other places
Ahh, I see. Unfortunately, my great grandparents didn't move till almost the last moment, they suffered a lot of loss wrt lives and money. The next generation had to start from scratch. But we did quite well in two generations we are very very comfortable. :)

Punjab was invaded by Hindustani soldiers working for the company, this was because of bad blood , Punjab, Hindustan and Bangal in North India were centers of powers who beefed with each other all the time, ofcourse Hindustan was more powerful of the 3
It's interesting how you see them as different power centres, we see them as the same entity with a lot of flux. Funny how strong the conditioning is for people.

I don't think any pakistani can truly hate Punjabi people, there's nothing in US to hate , some might dislike the people at top but the people at top are disliked by every pakistani including punjabis

Propoganda, they probably feel insecure themselves
No, at least here there are still many people who think they are superior to people from other parts of India, as they are martial race and aryans and what not.
Do you speak the language?
Unfortunately no, but will love to learn it. Can understand a bit as my grandparents used to communicate in Punjabi mostly.
My parents can speak Punjabi but as they mostly spoke Hindi at home our generation can't speak Punjabi

Showbaaz, al qaeeda Bhai Bhai?
Vibes in the room after this question
images (8).jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom