What's new

Whatever

My last shoot in March 2021, was a very cold and snowy day at the range but managed an impressive grouping at 600 yards, especially considering my scope was zeroed for 400 yards:
1656665572821.png

1656665402746.png

1656665394325.png

1656665416176.png

@Drizzt, I see that webby is not active so he hasn't transferred my email address to you so I have asked Joe to do it via PM. Please wait.

I didn't know this happens. Thanks for the share. YT suggests other such vids. Then I wonder if the American aviation authority knows this why does it allow small planes to take off after a helicopter has passed.

BTW where are you ? I was banned for a week but before that you were missing for long.

I am logging-off for the night. See you tomorrow. :sleep:

Most Noble Animal On Earth attacking a boy in Jaipur city, India, more than a month ago :

There is just one solution for these filths - global eradication.

Replying here as it would be off topic in that thread.

Dogs are not meant for streets. They have been domesticated for a long time and belong at home or farms. The long term solution is to neuter street dogs so that their population eventually becomes zero. That is the most humane solution.

Replying here as it would be off topic in that thread.

Dogs are not meant for streets. They have been domesticated for a long time and belong at home or farms. The long term solution is to neuter street dogs so that their population eventually becomes zero. That is the most humane solution.

Neutering dogs doesn't remove their cruelty. It is that simple. :) My neighborhood is full of dogs, both on the street and within compounds and I daily hear the absolute violence in the barks of the in-compound dogs and this also tags into the violence in Indian society because those who daily tolerate or ignore and are not disturbed by the violence in the voice and acts of the dogs in their own neighborhoods are very very likely to tolerate societal violence or indulge in violence themselves. Indian society is so stupid that to chase dogs away from around my house for peace of mind and keep at least that little area safe for the occasional cat here I can only throw water at the dogs because shooting at the dogs with an air rifle is illegal, so what if the dogs attack and kill humans and have almost made cats extinct in India. :lol:

There's a psycho female near my house who is the caretaker of some of the dogs. Three days ago in the night there was a young chap along with his child of four or five passing along my road to a distance and one of the psycho's beloved dogs barked at young man and his child and the child screamed in fear so the young man picked up the boy and walked on perhaps not wanting to induce further violence by the dog. The psycho female who was standing by gossiping with another neighbor did nothing to help the young man and his child, did nothing to chase away her beloved dog and instead - I could see this - instead, she stared angrily at the young man and his child as if they were responsible for the violence that her dog wanted to do to them, as if they shouldn't have at all walked on that road, as if the road belongs to her and her beloved filthy dogs. There are many such psychos in India and they are unpunished. Recently a girl in Kerala died of rabies through dog attack in her neighborhood. No psycho "animals rights activist" was bothered :
DHNS, Thiruvananthapuram,
  • JUL 01 2022, 03:57 IST
  • UPDATED: JUL 01 2022, 03:57 IST
A 19-year-old girl died of rabies infection in Kerala despite taking vaccinations.

Sreelakshmi, daughter of Sugunan hailing from Mankara in Palakkad district, suffered a dog bite on May 30 after the canine in her neighbourhood attacked her.

Her family members said she had taken four doses as advised by the doctor and even attended the college later. She suffered a slight fever by Tuesday and was subsequently taken to Thrissur government medical college where the rabies infection was confirmed. She died by Thursday morning.

Health Minister Veena George ordered an inquiry into the incident. A team will be formed under the Palakkad district health surveillance officer to take swift action. Health department sources said the quality of the vaccine given to the girl, and the way the vaccines were stored will be probed into.
There are 20,000 rabies cases in India every year.

So many countries have the same problem, post-2003-invasion Iraq being one so the authorities there ( though I don't agree with their ideology ) arrived upon generally the same conclusion as me : eradication of the dogs : the article is from 2009 :
The last dog culling in Baghdad took place before the U.S.-led invasion in 2003. Since then, the stray dog population increased dramatically and became a threat to humans, authorities said.

Some Iraqis say that in areas where the sectarian killing was high and bodies lined the streets, the dogs became used to eating human flesh.

An Iraqi veterinarian said that makes the strays more aggressive toward humans.

Students at a girls' high school in Baghdad welcomed the culling teams, saying the dogs had become a menace.

"They would attack us in the morning when we were on our way to school," student Hanan Sami said. "Not just one but packs of them."

The girl said she has a pet dog and loves animals, but said the strays have to be dealt with.

Headmistress Mahassen Youniss said critics of the culling program should consider human rights before animal rights.

"How are we supposed to deal with dog bites and the spread of disease when we have such a lack of medicine here?" Youniss said.

Last edited:
I wish pakistan had a mandatory insurance policy where we could have lessen the impact of such tragedies

This forum has so many infants, that too of the regular type. They cannot think much. Undeveloped brains.

This forum has so many infants, that too of the regular type. They cannot think much. Undeveloped brains.
Ok jamahir
FBuMZaCUcAMYwrU.png

@Imran Khan

Have you read Imran series and Pakasia and joseph and jawana and X2 :laugh:
If @Imran Khan didn't read Imran series, I'll officially quit this world

Speaking of Imran series - anyone read "Shahbaz nama" in sarguzisht

Similar to Imran series
Story of this tough guy taking down RAW,. killing drug traffickers and basically doing badass retarted things and funny thing is writer of that series was wheel chair bound irl 🤣

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom