What's new

Whatever

You are Rahul Gandhi. It is proven.

Kab tak +15 kilos wali ki photo pe haath saaf karte rahoge.

Waesay, Sir Jee, this Rahul Gandhi is still bachelor. Yeh kiss cheeaz per haath saaf karta hae. Iss ka parh-daada (Pandit Nehru) tau koyi cheez naheen chhorhta tha. :lol: :p:

Waesay, Sir Jee, this Rahul Gandhi is still bachelor. Yeh kiss cheeaz per haath saaf karta hae. Iss ka parh-daada (Pandit Nehru) tau koyi cheez naheen chhorhta tha. :lol: :p:

There were some udti udti khabar of Thai or Vietnamese girlfriend long back. Lekin kuch solid haath nahin aaya. But when you have geriatric men prostrating in front of you all day, it must be bad for the libido. For occasional itch I am sure Vadra jija ji must be arranging something. Delhi ke raees log to bohat resourceful hain iss mamlay mein

There were some udti udti khabar of Thai or Vietnamese girlfriend long back. Lekin kuch solid haath nahin aaya. But when you have geriatric men prostrating in front of you all day, it must be bad for the libido. For occasional itch I am sure Vadra jija ji must be arranging something. Delhi ke raees log to bohat resourceful hain iss mamlay mein

Wasn't he ( I ) supposed to have a Venezuelan chica ?

Wasn't he ( I ) supposed to have a Venezuelan chica ?

No idea. But now that you mention Venezuelan, I think daal mein kuch kala hai. Why always foreign girlfriends? Kuch toh conceal kiya ja raha hai 8-)

"Bay-khudi bay-sabab naheen Ghalib
Kuchh tau hae, jiss ki parda daari hae"

8924e08714671e160f838962ee25ca80.jpg

Muslims shouldn't fight each other. Killing a believer is like killing a whole of humanity.
Please don’t misquote the Quran - that particular surah Al Ma’idha 5:32 doesn’t differentiate between the killing of believers or non believers - it says the following:

That is why We ordained for the Children of Israel that whoever takes a life—unless as a punishment for murder or mischief in the land—it will be as if they killed all of humanity; and whoever saves a life, it will be as if they saved all of humanity.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom