What's new

Whatever

Maybe he lives in a smaller town and fears that someone else from the same town, with opposing views may identify him and create trouble for him :p: .

Yaar, mujhay tau aap bhi koyi RAW kay Jaasoos # 007 lagtay ho. @jamahir bechaaray kay peechhay he parh gaye ho.:lol::lol:

@-=virus=-, I might as well be living in Italy but how would that change my ideas about things in India and beyond ?

@-=virus=-, I might as well be living in Italy but how would that change my ideas about things in India and beyond ?

Of all countries you had to choose Italy. Now I am convinced you are Rahul Gandhi's PDF handle. I can also make sense of your earlier posts where you were admiring Rahul Gandhi

Yaar, mujhay tau aap bhi koyi RAW kay Jaasoos # 007 lagtay ho. @jamahir bechaaray kay peechhay he parh gaye ho.:lol::lol:
mujhe secrecy nahi samajh aa rahi.. normal si baat hai "main yaha ka hu" bolo and mamla khatam kro.

Why must you be so very dense ? :hitwall:

nobody has any problems with whatever ideas you may have, you have every right to like the things you like and speak against the things you dislike.. politics, society or whatever else.

I just do not get the secrecy around what city/town you live in. Scroll up a few replies, both me and DrJ chatted freely about where we are from, where we live etc

He might have a low threshold of what makes him wary. Maybe due to his posting history which is always critical of the government
ever been on twitter, bro ? :P

lefties are constantly railing against the BJP/Modi/Bhakts.. fascism this, hindu terror that.. isko itni kya tension hai bataney mein ki kaunse shehr me rehta ?

I'm as privacy conscious as anybody with half a brain should be, it is important to guard your privacy online for a variety of reasons.. but when you're already behind an alias or nickname on a forum with no pictures or anything.. sharing a teeny tiny detail about which city you live in screams PARANOIA.. and perhaps points to some sort of schizoid disorder.

yeh suno, full takno dhinchak.. paranoia paranoia lalalala laaaa ... :fie:

lefties are constantly railing against the BJP/Modi/Bhakts.. fascism this, hindu terror that.. isko itni kya tension hai bataney mein ki kaunse shehr me rehta ?

Maybe because this is a Pakistani forum and he may be considered as washing dirty laundry in dushman ke aangan mein :p:. Gaddar and all that.

I know there is lot of criticism of the government on social media, much more than PDF would like to believe, but Pakistan angle aatay hi logo ke antenna khaday ho jatay hain 😱

Why must you be so very dense ? :hitwall:

nobody has any problems with whatever ideas you may have, you have every right to like the things you like and speak against the things you dislike.. politics, society or whatever else.

I just do not get the secrecy around what city/town you live in. Scroll up a few replies, both me and DrJ chatted freely about where we are from, where we live etc

Sorry, you will just have to engage with me without knowing where I live.

Sorry, you will just have to engage with me without knowing where I live.
You are Rahul Gandhi. It is proven.

Aur bataein Priyanka didi kaisi hain? Sonia aunty kushal mangal? Vadra bhaiya zyada pareshan to nahin kar rahay?
Shaadi-waadi karo lo yaar. Kab tak +15 kilos wali ki photo pe haath saaf karte rahoge.

FC5709D0-3C2A-4060-8A5F-C0F5EBB7B105.jpeg

1651651846326.jpeg

What does this imply? For my information.

He's talking about my preference for the voluptuous female, in particular my wish for the regular female models posted on PDF to put on at least 15 kgs so that they look ever more lovely. ;)

Back
Top Bottom