What's new

Whatever

Than make a thread on Sindhi history in Pakistan History sub forum so we can learn

We all know it was an important part of Indus civilization but there isn't a dedicated thread to history of Sindhis on this forum cause I think Sindhi members didn't make a thread on it here
@Aijaz Kolachi
Brother agreed with you sindh province give pakistan much needed boost tomore than60 percent economy

Only saddar bazar of karachi payams more tax than entire punja province

Sindhi people are world famous for their welcoming of guests

Brother agreed with you sindh province give pakistan much needed boost tomore than60 percent economy

Only saddar bazar of karachi payams more tax than entire punja province

Sindhi people are world famous for their welcoming of guests
Please don't give the Karachi example it's been exposed 1000s of time already as it's the only port city for 220 million Pakistanis,

historical Sindh was a land with Rich history
but nowadays even KP (with little historical development, Port or natural resources) left behind Sindh in many indicators due to bad leadership in Sindh- and this is not someone else's fault

But on topic- This is the sub forum for Pak history

Again you are bringing political view agreed ppp is corrupt who dosebt here is punjab become paris stop dilebrately targeting sindhis for corruption every one ib govt does it punjabi sindhi oathan balouchi etc

And please karachi was part of sindh 1000 years karachi was in sibdh still sindhis were rich when karachi was not having port at that time trade done through thatta routes so dont tell us karachi is the reason sibdh us

Son cannot be bigger tgan father even son start earning more tgan father

Again you are bringing political view agreed ppp is corrupt who dosebt here is punjab become paris stop dilebrately targeting sindhis for corruption every one ib govt does it punjabi sindhi oathan balouchi etc

And please karachi was part of sindh 1000 years karachi was in sibdh still sindhis were rich when karachi was not having port at that time trade done through thatta routes so dont tell us karachi is the reason sibdh us

Son cannot be bigger tgan father even son start earning more tgan father
No one is saying Karachi is not Sindh...
I am saying with Karachi it's the worst performing province in many indicators, giglit, KP, Kashmir all these areas are doing better than Sindh
Every government in Pak is corrupt but in Sindh they're not just corrupt but do little work either

KP
"10 years ago KP's budget was only 50-55% of Sindh's budget. Now KP's budget is almost 76-78% of Sindh budget. are also challenging Sindh in almost all indicators, HDI, enrolment in school, literacy etc".
Even though they also have a corruption problem and on top of that TTP controlled parts of KP, and insurgency was raging in the province

To make current Sindh like historical Sindh better people are needed not taking a easy way out of blaming other people

Last edited:
No one is saying Karachi is not Sindh...
I am saying with Karachi it's the worst performing province in many indicators, giglit, KP, Kashmir all these areas are doing better than Sindh
Every government in Pak is corrupt but in Sindh they're not just corrupt but do little work either

KP
"10 years ago KP's budget was only 50-55% of Sindh's budget. Now KP's budget is almost 76-78% of Sindh budget. are also challenging Sindh in almost all indicators, HDI, enrolment in school, literacy etc".
Even though they also have a corruption problem
To make current Sindh like historical Sindh better people are needed not taking a easy way out of blaming other people
Sir understabd kp people are mostly speak pashtu they mostly have pashto people with pashto govt

But in sindh specialy

Sindhi punjabi siraiki pathan muhajir katchi hazara irani afghani no one knos who who mafia sitting every one wants bite of sibdh economy so its understabdable its performance will be worst because so many ethical groups with their agenda are here

Sindhis mostly stay in sindh dont go work outside of tgeir province im saying mostly not all

Understand sindhis or ppp is not sindh tgere are muhajir politions in ppp doing corruption but bad names get sindhis

Im not saying sibdhis are not doing corruption but its every one why we get blame alone

Cortuption of pak resources are done sindh is not involved but noone talks here

Reko tek mine corruption

Pak petrol resources foubd bear sindh news vanished who eat that in federal trillion dollar project

There are many things done but due to punjabis are involved do get hidden

Sir understabd kp people are mostly speak pashtu they mostly have pashto people with pashto govt

But in sindh specialy

Sindhi punjabi siraiki pathan muhajir katchi hazara irani afghani no one knos who who mafia sitting every one wants bite of sibdh economy so its understabdable its performance will be worst because so many ethical groups with their agenda are here

Sindhis mostly stay in sindh dont go work outside of tgeir province im saying mostly not all

Understand sindhis or ppp is not sindh tgere are muhajir politions in ppp doing corruption but bad names get sindhis

Im not saying sibdhis are not doing corruption but its every one why we get blame alone

Cortuption of pak resources are done sindh is not involved but noone talks here

Reko tek mine corruption

Pak petrol resources foubd bear sindh news vanished who eat that in federal trillion dollar project

There are many things done but due to punjabis are involved do get hidden
So a insurgency ridden province like KP is doing better, giglit is doing better but reason why Sindh is suffering is because it's so diverse?
I genuinely don't think Sindh is suffering as much as KP suffered (KP gov wasn't even meeting in Peshawar that's how bad it got, many of their areas weren't even under their control)
C'mon dude, makes little sense...

Money eating is basically propoganda to hide horrible mis governance
population of Sindh is 60 million, current budget is 1477 billion, that is around 24616 PKR per person. Punjab's budget is 2653 billion, population is 110 million, that is about 24118 PKR per person. (2-3 years back)

I would say that its pretty clear that no "theft" of funds is taking place by Punjab. The issue is PPP, its corrupt practices, and its mantra of Punjab takes it all and Karachi eats it all to hide its horrible governance

Despite per Capita budget many indicators are stagnant or going back

Last edited:
so i stumbled upon a Gnostic video in which the grand master or a sufi as some may like to call it was urging his followers to call themselves dogs of ------- and then bark as well to show token of loyalty to -------.

Now it just occurred to me that the upper echelons of sorcery also consider/call the lower tier initiates , dogs . Moreover if we dig deeper this myth seems to be borrowed from the Egyptian anubis ,a pahroanic deity known for its faithfulness and guarding the cemetery of dead kings (useful idiot).

images (2).jpg

Did they just update this particular myth and Incorporated into muslim Gnostic cults?

@Verve

so i stumbled upon a Gnostic video in which the grand master or a sufi as some may like to call it was urging his followers to call themselves dogs of ------- and then bark as well to show token of loyalty to -------.

Now it just occurred to me that the upper echelons of sorcery also consider/call the lower tier initiates , dogs . Moreover if we dig deeper this myth seems to be borrowed from the Egyptian anubis ,a pahroanic deity known for its faithfulness and guarding the cemetery of dead kings (useful idiot).

View attachment 812309

Did they just update this particular myth and Incorporated into muslim Gnostic cults?

@Verve
Yeh banda wahabbi hai... 😁

Last edited:
@Trailer23 my dear YoungPak... great stuff you make.. kindly, try PakMusic as well... have a go at the video below... it is pure HighArt @peagle @SIPRA ... the PakCreativeSpirit is immense... use it!!!

I've done a few on Pakistani music, but...
a. Tracks are too dead slow.
b. Lyrics don't suit the clips.
c. There are plenty of guys using those very songs. I don't want to be another number doing a track on Ali Zafar or Atif Aslam.

Besides, as i've always stated - I make these videos for the soul purpose that people outside Pakistan get a hint of our capabilities.

As for the video you attached..., I can't image doing any Military Video on it. Its virtually impossible.

I've done a few on Pakistani music, but...
a. Tracks are too dead slow.
b. Lyrics don't suit the clips.
c. There are plenty of guys using those very songs. I don't want to be another number doing a track on Ali Zafar or Atif Aslam.

Besides, as i've always stated - I make these videos for the soul purpose that people outside Pakistan get a hint of our capabilities.

As for the video you attached..., I can't image doing any Military Video on it. Its virtually impossible.

What kind of videos do you make? I'm unaware of your work.

Back
Top Bottom