What's new

Whatever

My very dear Pak @Reddington I am delighted to 'see' again.

I was thinking of composing a piece on TotalWar.. for educational purposes... should I manage to a write-up... would be nice to have your critique!

Choas is a ladder!

Still find it difficult to agree with you... but general premisis is correct... will give you that!

Stay blessed!

Mangus

OK the kid doesnt look Arab, how about this ?

dude yall have 1000s of things going for you, economy, culture, tolerant Islamic values etc etc
but spoken language isn't one of them, the whole SEA region sounds really bad and very rough
its like someone's angry and is screaming at you or something

dude yall have 1000s of things going for you, economy, culture, tolerant Islamic values etc etc
but spoken language isn't one of them, the whole SEA region sounds really bad and very rough
its like someone's angry and is screaming at you or something

Is that true ? IMO language like Urdu/Bangladeshi language/Indonesian/ Japanese/Korean/German are all easy listening and easily spoken.......

Just compare to Thai and Vietnamese........

Is that true ? IMO language like Urdu/Bangladeshi language/Indonesian/ Japanese/Korean/German are all easy listening and easily spoken.......

Just compare to Thai and Vietnamese........
Thai and Vietnamese is next level rough sounding, Vietnamese imo the most

I like Japanese though

How about Persian language ? Which sounds better according to you, Indonesian or Persian ?
I don't know about "better" but Persian sounds much softer and easier to listen to
My native language Punjabi also sounds rough compared to other languages of this region
but our language music goes international cause it sounds good with modern beats and also diaspora worked in expanding our music
this song reached #1 spot in multiple countries around the globe for weeks
Also this traditional singer also had global reach

So "rough" sounding isn't exactly a bad thing imo, not every language is meant to be sexy and poetic
you work with what you got and play to your strengths :-)

Yeh hamaray area ki Punjabi ha. Iski sound different lgti ha?
Just a bit different like a word here and there was different overall sounds similar to everyday Punjabi in the north
he was using many Urdu words though, if he was speaking pure Jhangvi than we can see the difference more clearly

Last edited:
Screenshot_20220123_215657.jpg

@Brass Knuckles you posted proper Jhagvi/Saraiki speech by a Punjabi Baloch
this one I think
I could not understand around 10-15% of his words, they sound foreign to my ears also yes songs, regular speech or "talking" in that accent sound softer than CP folk songs
Also I think your singing styles for folk songs are also considerably different, influenced by Sindh and other neighboring provinces
Do most people in Jhang speak like him or is it mixed up with Urdu now?

Also if you speak proper Jhangvi this is a folk song from central Punjab/Gujrat
do yall also struggle with getting 10-15% words or because this is mainstream/standard you can understand all of it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom