What's new

Whatever

ایران کا ایک بادشاہ سردیوں کی شام جب اپنے محل میں داخل ہو رہا تھا تو ایک بوڑھے دربان کو دیکھا جو محل کے صدر دروازے پر پُرانی اور باریک وردی میں پہرہ دے رہا تھا۔
بادشاہ نے اُس کے قریب اپنی سواری کو رکوایا اور اُس ضعیف دربان سے پوچھنے لگا:
"سردی نہیں لگ رہی۔۔۔؟؟؟؟"
دربان نے جواب دیا: "بہت لگتی ہے حضور۔۔۔!!!
مگر کیا کروں، گرم وردی ہے نہیں میرے پاس، اِس لئے برداشت کرنا پڑتا ہے۔"
"میں ابھی محل کے اندر جا کر اپنا ہی کوئی گرم جوڑا بھیجتا ہوں تمہیں۔"
دربان نے خوش ہو کر بادشاہ کو فرشی سلام کہے اور بہت تشکّر کا اظہار کیا،
لیکن بادشاہ جیسے ہی گرم محل میں داخل ہوا، دربان کے ساتھ کیا ہوا وعدہ بھول گیا۔
صبح دروازے پر اُس بوڑے دربان کی اکڑی ہوئی لاش ملی اور قریب ہی مٹّی پر اُس کی یخ بستہ انگلیوں سے لکھی گئی یہ تحریر بھی:
"بادشاہ سلامت۔۔۔!!!
میں کئی سالوں سے سردیوں میں اِسی نازک وردی میں دربانی کر رہا تھا
مگر کل رات آپ کے گرم لباس کے وعدے نے میری جان نکال دی۔"
*سہارے انسان کو کھوکھلا کر دیتے ہیں اسی طرح امیدیں کمزور کر دیتی ہیں اپنی طاقت کے بل بوتے جینا شروع کیجئے، خدارا سہاروں کی بساکھیاں پھینک کر اپنی طاقت آزمائیں

1643489761027.png

I was looking at Pakistan History sub forum and I believe there's no specific thread or a sticky thread deicated to Sindhi history

Now as a nation we take great pride in indus and the civilizations associated with it throughout our history

But starting point of our Indus civilization was in Sindh, Indus river (backbone of our nation) in Urdu is literally named Darya-e- Sindh

But we have no dedicated sticky thread related to Sindh history, which is really sad to see tbh,
historical heartland of our nation has no dedicated thread
@ghazi52 @waz

I don't know how many Sindhi brothers we have on this forum I only know @Super Falcon who is a Sindhi

But whoever is please make a thread dedicated to Sindhi history in Pakistan History sub forum and share interesting history of Sindh with rest of us

I am certainly amazed/surprised that our second biggest and historically rich province has no thread dedicated to it's history

Last edited:
I was looking at Pakistan History sub forum and I believe there's no specific thread or a sticky thread deicated to Sindhi history

Now as a nation we take great pride in indus and the civilizations associated with it throughout our history

But starting point of our Indus civilization was in Sindh, Indus river (backbone of our nation) in Urdu is literally named Darya-e- Sindh

But we have no dedicated sticky thread related to Sindh history, which is really sad to see tbh,
@ghazi52 @waz

I don't know how many Sindhi brothers we have on this forum I only know @Super Falcon who is a Sindhi

But whoever is please make a thread dedicated to Sindhi history in Pakistan History sub forum and share interesting history of Sindh with rest of us

I am certainly amazed/surprised that our second biggest and historically rich province has no thread dedicated to it's history

There's a fair few Sindhis but I'm not sure if they have the time to take the lead on this.

@ghazi52 @waz

Agreed sindh and its people has very long and old history.

Very peacefull people never get into bad bussineses simple people

The history of Sindh or Sind (Sindhi: سنڌ جي تاريخ, Urdu: سندھ کی تاریخ) refers to the history of the modern-day Pakistani province of Sindh, as well as neighboring regions that periodically came under its sway. Sindh has longer history of dynastic rule than any other province of Pakistan due to its relatively isolated location, as compared to Punjab and Balochistan. Sindh was a cradle of civilization as the center of the ancient Indus Valley civilization, and through its long history was the seat of several dynasties that helped shape its identity.

Agreed sindh and its people has very long and old history.

Very peacefull people never get into bad bussineses simple people

The history of Sindh or Sind (Sindhi: سنڌ جي تاريخ, Urdu: سندھ کی تاریخ) refers to the history of the modern-day Pakistani province of Sindh, as well as neighboring regions that periodically came under its sway. Sindh has longer history of dynastic rule than any other province of Pakistan due to its relatively isolated location, as compared to Punjab and Balochistan. Sindh was a cradle of civilization as the center of the ancient Indus Valley civilization, and through its long history was the seat of several dynasties that helped shape its identity.
Than make a thread on Sindhi history in Pakistan History sub forum so we can learn

We all know it was an important part of Indus civilization but there isn't a dedicated thread to history of Sindhis on this forum cause I think Sindhi members didn't make a thread on it here
@Aijaz Kolachi

Back
Top Bottom