What's new

Whatever

PaaJee @SIPRA let us have some good old discussion as @peagle suggested in that India decades.... nonsense thread.

CriminalEnterprise has colonised Pakistan from the beginning and has only grown to levels mentioned by my dildar PaaJee...

Yes @peagle it is the manner in which we tackle them... and since so far PakState has FAILED to tackle or dismantle the CriminalEnterprise... some of us PakPositiveNationalist are impatient...

BTW @peagle welcome to the PakPositiveNationalists' Club!!!

PaaJee @SIPRA let us have some good old discussion as @peagle suggested in that India decades.... nonsense thread.

CriminalEnterprise has colonised Pakistan from the beginning and has only grown to levels mentioned by my dildar PaaJee...

Yes @peagle it is the manner in which we tackle them... and since so far PakState has FAILED to tackle or dismantle the CriminalEnterprise... some of us PakPositiveNationalist are impatient...

I think I've already contributed here, I remember because you were one of the few guys who impressed me, the last time I was on this forum.

Give me about a week to formulate my thoughts, it looks simple but this is a deep and a serious topic and I think it will be very constructive.
We need to be mindful of idiots who may try and highjack this topic, but I'm sure you know how to handle them lol

I think I've already contributed here, I remember because you were one of the few guys who impressed me, the last time I was on this forum.

Give me about a week to formulate my thoughts, it looks simple but this is a deep and a serious topic and I think it will be very constructive.
We need to be mindful of idiots who may try and highjack this topic, but I'm sure you know how to handle them lol

O Yaar,

Take your time... we want Quality and Depth...

Don't worry about the derailers... we can have them managed. Please, take a broader and historical view as well... would be great to read your angle...PakEagle you!!!

Theek ae, Paa Jee. Let @peagle frame the thread, and we will heartly participate.

Given the outrageousness of madness in this era, The latter seems more comfortable.

For me personally , this sedative poetry , those bewitching architectural wonders, the never ending lofty philosophical discourses -------- they just make my senses vulnerable .

@PakFactor , @jus_chillin
Hey guys he is supposed to be a Pakistani :cheesy:
(if y'all don't know he is a very big deal or legend in Mexican - American/ chollo rap industry)
This is f-ing hilarious dude 😂🤣
@SIPRA @StormBreaker @peagle @Verve @Mentee @PakSword

Must Malang...Juhoom...!!!

PaaJee... isn't the singer... other than great Abida... the same who sang manjee dae vich dang... what a philosophical piece that was!!!
also not to forget the master piece named "kundi nah karkha sonya sidha andar aa)

Last edited:
Lol Mexicans roasting amir Khan because of cannalo fight 🤣😕 (hope some British Pak becomes a big name again and kick the shit outta cannelo- hope to God)
But the weirdest thing for Mexicans must be

Thier legendary rapper turned out be a fake Mexican in the end and was actually a Pakistani dude trying to act cholo (or that's the way he grew up maybe,)
Mofos calling him a Mexican warrior in the comment section years ago (like some of the older comments)

I am dying dude 😂🤣
Nibba was a Pakistani all along

Last edited:
They also argued that Industan was going to skip dirty manufacturing and step right into clean services economy.

My friend,

In that thread ... your arguements are valid and to the point.

The good Indians are what they are. No one can deny it!

However, Indus is a Pak River ... and very very important to Pakistan and Pakistani...

Indus Valley Civilisation is NOT Indian..because this name is given by the Imperial Britain to then Colony which contained this Sub-Continent...

The important river for these Indians is Ganga... so if you feel like naming these good Indians with their natural identification.. you are welcome to use Ganga-stani or Whatever..

It is a request if you, kindly, not use Indus-stan for their description.

Hopefully, you would respect our sentiment.

Thankyou,

Mangus

@peagle @Mentee @SIPRA @The Eagle @vi-va @siegecrossbow @Shotgunner51 @Beidou2020 @beijingwalker

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom