What's new

Whatever

Kazakhstan... You are right, well planned with specific aims.

Kashmir... I can assure you, can never be forgotten, we are as active as ever... In all domains... Beauty is, no one can report it.

Bless you! I hope and pray for the Liberation of J n K....

I just see these fires from Ukraine to Afghanistan.... it is disturbing...

PakArmedForces getting ready... is one more sign...

Stay blessed PakArmedForce... testing times...

You know @PanzerKiel @SIPRA for past 70+yrs we have been living as tounge among teeth... see the Westernborder and history till today... Gangetics are too known to mention...

We now need to become more... we have been too flexible and accommodating ... perhaps we had.. perhaps it is ghulami's imprints... whatever...

We need a Bigger Deternte... Shaheen won't cut... and something that makes sure that Empire and its pithooz dont sanction us or anything of sorts...

PakistanZindabad!

Kashmir is Pakistan!

Paa Jee: I am, by profession, an Environmental Engineer, but, by passion, a student of history. I can vouch, that there was not perhaps a single person in whole of Subcontinent or "British India", in 1937, who could even remotely think that a sovereign Muslim state, named Pakistan, would come into being, merely 10 years after. Fundamental historical forces have their own way, and they yield results, which are far beyond the comprehension, of even the most enlightened intellectuals. Allah per bharosa rakhain. Kashmir was and is the jugular vein of Pakistan, in a philosophic sense:

"Mairay badan ka saara tawaazan tujhi say hae
Tu gir parhay, tau man bhi ulat jaayun tairay saath"

I do understand and I am not na-umeed ... as you know me... I just hope that we are ready this time... and without offering 80k Paks Blood or APS....

Anyhow, thankyou for reassuring me...

We need win this war.. We have no other option nor a place to retreat to...

May Allah keep Paks and Pakistan safe.

it was/is a greater game... rather well engineered and the counter to it...seems well prepared...

There you have your answer ustaad mohtram match fix hai and those taking ex kgb putin for a messiah of the east ----- be advised! Apart from that there's Someone Who is generating ideas in human minds and those same ideas are dragging even the smartest of the creatures to their scare the living day lights outta kinda logical ends :woot:

There you have your answer ustaad mohtram match fix hai and those taking ex kgb putin for a messiah of the east ----- be advised! Apart from that there's Someone Who is generating ideas in human minds and those same ideas are dragging even the smartest of the creatures to their scare the living day lights outta kinda logical ends :woot:

yes, Ideas.... Mind... Bending... Logical Ending...

Oye Puttar Pakistan dae... rakh kora tiar... to east we march...

Putina is just doing his bid in the GreaterGame... Fixed... you said. Right you are...

I know... sounding Casandera n all... the Greatest Game is in town...

Battle for Pakistan started a couple decades ago.... We must win... we have no choice but Victory...

Rest is rest...

yes, Ideas.... Mind... Bending... Logical Ending...

Oye Puttar Pakistan dae... rakh kora tiar... to east we march...

Putina is just doing his bid in the GreaterGame... Fixed... you said. Right you are...

I know... sounding Casandera n all... the Greatest Game is in town...

Battle for Pakistan started a couple decades ago.... We must win... we have no choice but Victory...

Rest is rest...

I will take what is mine, or, fair is fair...
Matter of speaking, point of view but it does tell where someone is coming from...

If Russia says that Ukraine is our soil or China, Taiwan will not be passed down to the next generation... (maybe I didn't get the wording but perhaps the gist) what would you make of it? Things in motion then brought about these lines and obviously what transpires will be a consequence of that... Be consequential!
On the big boys table sat ROC... even after PRC had taken over. Yet PRC filled those boots and soon enough it was them at the table.(must be inside‽)

Last time many felt they didn't get a fair bargain... things are getting to a head. So, what does it take to be on the big boys table? Indians pretend but truth is Pakistanis don't have that either...
They're filling air into the balloon they call India and why it should be... it was perhaps someone's else's dream, assumption or plot. Charm they do, the Indians.
So if or when lines get redrawn flawed as they were/are, who takes what and who's to stop whom at what point...
We are at crossroads... West has an appetite that it cannot not smother and easy pickings no longer exist.
So, how do you rearrange the board?
Big boys at it again!
Ones that sit out, easy pickings later...

Last edited:
I will take what is mine, or, fair is fair...
Matter of speaking, point of view but it does tell where someone is coming from...

If Russia says that Ukraine is our soil or China, Taiwan will not be passed down to the next generation... (maybe I didn't get the wording but perhaps the gist) what would you make of it? Things in motion then brought about these lines and obviously what transpires will be a consequence of that... Be consequential!
On the bog boys table sat ROC... even after PRC had taken over. Yet PRC filled those boots and soon enough it was them at the table.(must be inside‽)

Last time many felt they didn't get a fair bargain... things are getting to a head. So, what does it take to be on the big boys table? Indians pretend but truth is Pakistanis don't have that either...
They're filling air into the balloon they call India and why it should be... it was perhaps someone's else's dream, assumption or plot. Charm they do, the Indians.
So if or when lines get redrawn flawed as they were/are, who takes what and who's to stop whom at what point...
We are at crossroads... West has an appetite that it cannot not smother and easy pickings no longer exist.
So, how do you rearrange the board?
Big boys at it again!
Ones that sit out, easy pickings later...

Right you are, PakBrother mine... absolutely correct.

OurMap is different than to what have we been given... weak, hungerier and broke as we were.... couldn't do much to rectify it then.

This so-called 'India' was/is an imperial project to Keep China Out and Pakistan Down .... hence this artificial edifice has been kept aflot by everyone... be it USSR or US led CombinedWest... with $trillions in aid...

Yet the edifice is collapsing.... BlackHole folding, falling inwards... and no dounut is going to remain...

You are absolutely correct that in our current Form as PakState we are in no position to affect the designs or outcomes of the BigBoy's Table hasselings...

The UglyTruth is that Pakistan has only One Friend...i.e. Pakistan....

A SoftState cannt be an Actor.

And Actor we must become to survive and save OurTehzeeb and OurLand.... the current 'system' of Pakistan is benefitial to the CriminalEnterprise.... that is why we see the state of affairs don't change... they cann't in this system of Iblis ki Majlis e Shura ..

Pakistan must find and implement a PakSystem condusive to OurTehzeeb and OurLand so that we can become a SolidState.

I do fear that we are going to be hit hard on our big toe ...in the last bit effort of keeping the Artifitial Imperial Edifice in function... however, after that AcutePain we shall break-free from self-imposed paralysis...

Do or Die
1641899454183.png

Maps are going to change... because the GlobalOrder that created them is diminishing fast and the WorldOrder of them with it... as the Order of World emerges with its Natural Form.

Quiad e Azam was opposed to the division of Punjab and Bengal.... we are not Gangetics... and don't have their consuming hate.

For now we can only Observe and do our little expositions... in the hope that YoungPaks learn to see things as they are and not be chasing phantoms in the desert.

Mangus

epdcyhzy14b81.jpg

Young Babar azam captain PCT
Don't know what to say
Intresting
I guess?
If a gun expert can tell us which gun is it
It'll be cool
@Imran Khan

Back
Top Bottom