What's new

Whatever

If we believe it to be true then why do Indians claim that they are a match for China on LCA

Paa Jee: I think that the arch political and military leadership, of India, is fully cognizant of the fact, that India is no match to China, in any respect, whatsoever. But, to fool their public, in this regard, is their compulsion and political necessity. Hence, an indispensable contradiction creeps in their narratives.

"Charh ja bacha sooli, Ram bhali karay ga" :lol: :lol:

@MH.Yang, this Chinese account supports Gaddafi, the Libyan Jamahiriya system and also Hugo Chavez. Can you tell me more about the person operating the account ?

@-=virus=-

@MH.Yang, this Chinese account supports Gaddafi, the Libyan Jamahiriya system and also Hugo Chavez. Can you tell me more about the person operating the account ?

@-=virus=-
no idea

Why don't you forget about Gaddafi already ? He's not coming back, neither is is system going to be implemented anywhere.

Nafsiati masla hai is jamahir loser ka.
bc intnay time se ek hi cheez pe atka hua hai banda, worst part is.. he's blind and does not see that there is zero support for any of his ideas.

Y'know, there are a lot of people on the forum, and outside the forum we might not agree with, but unki fir bhi sun leni chahiye, other side of the issue waaley log.. even commies in India are not that insane, nobody is.

Chote mote independent candidates ko bhi 1-2% vote mil jata hai, ye saala khada hoga to total votes for him will be ZERO.

btw, what's the word for zero in Urdu ?

btw, not a personal attack @jamahir it's your terrible non rational, illogical, ill thought out ideas that are annoying and infuriate people.

@jamahir is, at once, very fond of "Laal Inqilaab" and "lovely" ladies, supporting "Leather Jackets" and jeans. :lol:

Acc to him 'true Islam' was actually an early version of communism. Any truth to that ? I dunno much but 'zakat' is charity toward the less fortunate, not a communist state where nobody can own anything.

Acc to him 'true Islam' was actually an early version of communism. Any truth to that ? I dunno much but 'zakat' is charity toward the less fortunate, not a communist state where nobody can own anything.

It is somewhat controversial subject, so I wouldn't enter into it, but there is some element of truth in what he says; though he goes to the extreme, because of his ideological associations.

I don't think, he is a "loser". He has an ideological association, which I respect, though don't agree.

Wasting entire life over lost causes makes one a loser, wouldn't you agree?

isn't that Arabic ? ek, do, teen, bees, pachis, pachas. are shared with Hindi afaik.

siffar arba khamsa tissat tamania.. something

Yes. Origin is Arabic, but it is most commonly used in both Urdu and Punjabi.

Wasting entire life over lost causes makes one a loser, wouldn't you agree?

May be you are right. Generally, the term "loser" is used, in respect of one's failures in his/her personal life, not towards one's ideological associations.

Back
Top Bottom