What's new

Whatever

@Mangus Ortus Novem

Paa Jee: Are you fine? Are you in good health? Kindly inform me.

O yaar dildar meray Pajee,

I am alright. Just have no energy like in the past. Besides, nothing is happening yet that merits investment of energy.

These are early days... only a stupid move by Gangetics will lit the spark. We should be ready for this.

Internally, NanniTweetni is doing great job as suicide bomber for the NarcoLeague and The Maffia!

@SIPRA How are you?

Mangus

Last edited:
O yaar dildar meray Pajee,

I am alright. Just have no energy like in the past. Besides, nothing is happening yet that merits investment of energy.

These are early days... only a stupid move my Gangetics will lit the spark. We should be ready for this.

Internally, NanniTweetni is doing great job as suicide bomber for the NarcoLeague and The Maffia!

How are you?

Mangus
Really great to hear from you. I was somewhat worried. Yes, I am fine. Yes, I understand, that there is not much to talk about these days; but we must be ready, for some untoward moment. My prayers and good wishes for you. Allah aap ko sukhi rakhay.

stupid-funny-memes-pass-the-time-14.jpg

Without going into the legality of the funeral prayer i must say That clergy guy did what he did out of his own free will but how about you force the same and then curse at him?

Mentee bhai, you have changed. :(

Mentee bhai, you have changed. :(

from an administrative point of view I'd rather ask the judge to also award the four men with christian community service . Both the Christians and muslims in the suburbs carry the same pride and red neck ethos. And our job is to maintain peace among the community not to cater to the revolutionary fits of people which could ultimately jeopardise the cordial relations- --------. Meanwhile leave the developing relgious civic sense and modern this and that to the govts

Last edited:
from an administrative point of view I'd rather ask the judge to also award the four me with christian community service .

But the argument starts with the question - why are these men being punished especially on complaint of an already biased mullah ?
“As soon as they arrived [at the mosque], they started cursing the mosque’s imam, they disrespected the mosque and they insulted Islam,” reads the report.

Both the Christians and muslims in the suburbs carry the same pride and red neck ethos.

How do you mean ?

And our job is to maintain peace among the community not to cater to the revolutionary fits of people which could ultimately jeopardise the cordial relations- --------.

Sure but the peace seems to be an uneasy one, yes ? :)

Meanwhile leave the developing relgious civic sense and modern this and that to the govts

Agreed but the population also has to also do its part of becoming sensible and rational, yes ? :)

But the argument starts with the question - why are these men being punished especially on complaint of an already biased mullah ?

They created rukus at a place of worship and verbally abused the cleric for not obliging their request which he isnt legally bound to do so . Plz read the text of the charges sec 295 and 298 of ppc , no where it states blasphemy but offence against religion punishbale with imprisonment extending to 2 years at most ------.

They created rukus at a place of worship and verbally abused the cleric for not obliging their request which he isnt legally bound to do so . Plz read the text of the charges sec 295 and 298 of ppc , no where it states blasphemy but offence against religion punishbale with imprisonment extending to 2 years at most ------.

The cleric says they insulted Islam. Why is his side taken as truth and they arrested ?

. Why is his side taken as truth and they arrested ?

Why almost every other accused gets taken into police custody ? They can get a bail at investigation stage and if found innocent will be exonerated which is likely to happen given the facts of the case ,such is the system.

The cleric says they insulted Islam

Coz the place of incident happens to be a Masjid, if it was a church they'd be charged with insulting Christianity under the same law

How do you mean ?

I mean they take there religion and there interpretation of how it gonna impact there socio cultural relations with others seriously especially the laymen ------- .

Sure but the peace seems to be an uneasy one, yes ? :)

Relatively speaking we are a peaceful and accomdating community when it comes to our minorities but what minorities do with their own down trodden considering their class consciousness , yes it very much exists, is none of our business lest the cunning ones make a spectacle out of it

Last edited:
B45E5297-AC73-4E3A-B0BE-9B2EC37C8F41.jpeg

Innovative seating positions.

However when you see the next guy wearing joggers instead of hard sole boots, the discipline comes under review.

image_b160a303-4d46-46bb-bc8f-a34db5a6d1f120211130_123009.jpg

Pakistanis are noticing it. But trust me, white guys are observing it more. So there are many opportunities for Pakistan, if Pakistanis see it.

@-=virus=-
you have done a great disservice to hindutwa's hindu rashtra by getting their super secret agent 007 brooke baand banned.

then again he may come back by Dec 15th

1638536968296.png

blast from the past

Back
Top Bottom